ALIFE Reebok Ball Out Black & Pink

I wish the black pairs had all white mdsoles........that would have been DOPE! The pink ones are too female for me. Hope they come out with some othercolors.

I slept on Court Victory pumps in general. I was dying for a pair when i first heard they were coming back out...but they are not the easiest shoes to find ata decent price in the normal release colors. The Alife collabo makes these even better.

has anyone received the shoes without getting a shipping confirmation from alife? I haven't received a shipping confirm email, I tried contacting alife buthaven't heard back from them.

Via KixandtheCity.com

727jy40.jpg

Dont know if everyone has seen these with the Neon Yellow laces yet.

Enjoy.

MaZe

can anyone photo shop the pink ones so that the laces r neon blue for one pair and lime green for another?

A singnature is needed by Fed EX for these so hopefully your home when the FEX man cometh. I missed mine today and gotta wait till tomorrow
mad.gif
I'll be rock'n the neon laces in the black and hopefully white laceswith the pinks. Hey Scoober, did you even get a purchase confirmation from Alfie?? I'd be pissed if my order got F'd up.

PumpLance, I did get a purchase confirmation from them, but still no shipping confirmation. They didn't respond to my email either. I'm gonna trycalling the store soon and see if anyone there can help me.

same here...purchase order confirmation received.. no word on shipping...
starting to get nervous

Wow that sucks, I'd be nervous too. Call the Alife NY store and tell them what's up. Hopefully because you guys have confirmation they'll make sureyou get your sizes even if they come late. The NY and LA stores where supposed to start selling them today so call and make sure you raise hell. Here's the2 e-mail contacts I know of for Alife: info@rivingtonclub.com, shipping@rivingtonclub.com Good luck fellas!

Thanks PumpLance, I gave them a call just now and the guy is looking into what happened because he said my order went through correctly and everything, but hecan't find the shipping info. He said if worst comes to worst he'll have to refund my money. I want the shoes more but, if I get my money back insteadof the shoes I won't be mad. The guy was chill dude and good customer service.

Dude, that blows. I'd want the kicks more than the money too. Maybe they'll take some from the store stock and ship 'em out to ya. Just got minetoday. Run'n about .5 big but still fit nicely. These are amazing!!! Congrats to all who copped. Can't wait to rock the pinks when it stops raininghere in So. Cal. Already selling for close to $300 on ebay, gotta love resellers.

i just got mine today!!! although, it should have arrived last saturday...stupid fedex. but they're fresh!!! i wish them made them in my size, but none theless, at least i got my one pair. still wish i had the og yellow and/or wht's too.

Great Shoes, I really like them in every color, but sorry I just can't pay that much for a fuzzy pump. The sucky part is that I have accounts with bothReebok and Alife, but I still have to pay full price for these
frown.gif

The "fuzzyness" is what makes these so ef'n special!! You're ******ed if you passed on these Ross. Sucks to say but glad Alife isn'treally hooking up industry people on these. Can't believe the 2nd series are going for over $400 on ebay. Got both colors of the 2nd series for $230-whtand $250-orange last year when they dropped.

just curious...what was retail for the other colors? were they all 200? i see pumplance paid two diff prices, but were those the actual retail prices? that wasa pretty good price to pay for the wht, especially when you see what they go for now.

I bought my 2nd series from resellers. I think Retail was $200. First series retail was $250. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

scoober who did you get in touch with and how?
i called up and they gave me an e-mail address to send my issue to.. i did and haven't gotten a response for a few days now...

Synamatik, I thought it was gonna get sorted out, but actually I'm in the same situation as you, the guy said he'd take care of it for me and then toemail him, but I haven't heard back from him since (I've emailed twice). By the way which email address did they give you? I've been checking mycredit card status too, no refund yet. Have you already been charged for them too?

i e-mailed 3 times. once to info@rivingtonclub.com, one to web-sales@, and one to some other guy someone on the phone told me to e-mail. no response. i have tocheck my statement tomorrow.. this definitely sucks though

I've tried emailing the two that you listed (before I called last sat). I don't see why they just can't at least respond.

exactly...what's the next step though? i live nearby ARC too.. i just can't make it in ever because i work at a sneaker store too.. no days off for me,especially around this time..but i might have to make it a point to just get there, i just don't see why i have to go through all that.

Back
Top Bottom