All 3 New Jordan XX3 in the bay area

If you guys are looking for them, i know Champs in Newpark mall in Newark is getting all 3. if you guys know anywhere else that is getting them in the bay arealet us know.

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Valley Fair Foot Locker will be selling all three.

Do you know what time they are going to open ? I think I rather go here then Great Mall .

NTSF will have these but keep in mind that these shoes are pretty limited. Plan ahead if you are trying to cop!!!

Originally Posted by jordan723

NTSF will have these but keep in mind that these shoes are pretty limited. Plan ahead if you are trying to cop!!!

KILL that ....

Originally Posted by jeff415finest

Foot Action Serramonte.
got all 3 this morning
pimp.gif

just came from Valley Fair, they had a few sizes, i know there was a 10.5 in motorsport, but i didnt buy

Ok, I'm convinced that JB did not even make a size 13 in the motorsports.

I started my black Friday yesterday at 10pm outside the walmart in Pittsburg. After the whole fiasco I went to sun valley mall at 6am. Champs was the onlyplace that got them there but I was told the foot locker in southland mall got em. I called ahead and told to put a 13 on hold and I'll be there in 20minutes, I make it from concord to Hayward in 17 minutes. I get there and homie tells me they sold it. I then remember that serramonte got em. I mash over thatway but no spot there had a 13. I call westfield footlocker and champs and they say they both have them but hey don't hold so I mash over there. When I getthere hey don't have a 13 either. I go to niketown and no 13s there either. Good thing I got the bulls colorway last Tuesday or I would have been even moreupset.

I was heated, all that running around and I almost came up empty handed. I ended up copping the gucci p-rods at The HUF sale and getting black slam jams atdarkside for RETAIL so came back satisfied. Bee a while since I've chased a sneaker like that, plus still being awake since 8am yesterday. Just had to vent

^dude at footaction told me they didnt make a 11.5 or 13 in the motorsports.

im kinda pissed i missed out on em.

Im so mad I missed them . I was at Great Mall but had to leave because I was feeling real real real sick. SUCKS

well if anyone happens to come across a 13 in the motorsports please let me know

there was a 12 at the sun valley champs this morning might wanna call, they hold

^^^ Right on dude .. Ill check on that tomorrow morning , I might be headed out there tomorrow anyways so that works.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

and if there is still a size 12 out there let me know .
both spots at serramonte had 12's in the motorsports last night. footaction still had good sizes in the other 2 colors. i wouldve gotten thebulls one, but i already have 2 pairs of the white/red xx3's
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom