All 3 XX3s to be sold on Flight Club

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lock if posted already. This is the text from an email I received from Flight Club.

[color= rgb(153, 153, 153)]BEST OF THREE

Michael Jordan's legendary years in North Carolina, Chicago and Washington are being celebrated in threelimited-edition colorways of the Air Jordan XX3.

Beyond being the greatest performance hoops shoe ever made, the XX3 marks the landmark 23rd anniversary of thefranchise.

Whether you cop one or all three, the XX3 Legacy Series is certain to fly off the shelves, so this is your chance toavoid the lines with Flight Club. Plus, if you're not a member, there hasn't been a better time to join.

The Air Jordan XX3 Legacy Series lands at Flight Club [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]November 27th 8:59pm PST/11:59 pm EST.[/color]

[/color][/font]

already known by most but now you just pissed off non-FC members!
roll.gif

lol now Im sure and hope I can cop each a pay check 1 pair frieday 1 pair next week and another 2 weeks after

Yea this is know to all us members of FC, thanks for reminding us
eyes.gif
Andits tomorrow at 10:59pm central

dang maybe i should of read that email...oh well looks like i will be getting the chicago 23s after all

pimp.gif

i'll be picking up mine in person though.
i want to avoid any on-line mess that may occur.

It's about time FC offers a shoe that people actually want to buy. I guess they got tired of all the FC releases going to the outlets.

Originally Posted by LennDawg

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

thanks. for the info, too bad im not a member
I got a couple of membership invites left if anybody is interested. PM me
You might wanna check when they expire because I have two invites and it said that they expired 2-5-08

Mine aren't expired yet.. I seen somebody sellin' they invites during the Gucci 1 releases, so I thought I'd try my luck

Back
Top Bottom