ALL AIR JORDAN STORE FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND IN H-TOWN... MUST READ IF YOU ARE TRAVELING OR LIVE IN HOU

To all those traveling here to H-Town..... I just finished talking to one of my boys who is a manager and there is something crazy planned for the upcoming All star weekend.  A Footaction will be shut down and all its inventory shipped to warehouse and the entire store is being renovated into an ALL JORDAN BRAND STORE.  This is only for the ALL -Star weekend... but this particular store will be selling only Jordans.....Thats right only Jordans in particular all of the past releases for the past couple months.  Excluding the DB's this store will have the all the 9's (including olives and kilroy pack again) all the 4's, the fire red 5's the bred 11's the new jordan release coming out that weekend.... YES an all jordan store!!!! Also THEY WILL BE RE-Releasing the Jordan retro 3 88's at this Store and at the HOH Galleria!!!!!  THIS IS NOT a HOH store but a Footaction being renovated into an ALL JORDAN Store!!!

I'm sure this information will be public knowledge soon... please don't blow up my inbox asking where I don't wanna feed the beasts...but to drop a hint it's on the northside kinda in the hood....get your money right.....

they did this last year at all the foot actions in orlando last year during all star weekend, they were turned into a jordan store and they sold concords, this year seems way more extreme

Last edited:
Damn I should go visit a friend down in HTown...sounds like its going to be a cool but crazy place...

round trip flight tickets looking like $700 right now 
ohwell.gif

fairly certain I know where which is a def plus cause I live super close to it

If this is going down where I think it is, there WILL be blood. :stoneface:
hopefully not, theyll probably have some type of raffle in place this year considering what occured with the galaxy pack this year, where is the all star game next year?

Saw someone else post about this a few days back. I think with it being All-Star weekend and the crazy stories from the 11s release in Houston in December, I would think they will have a lot of security in place. Don't think the NBA would want any kind of negative press during All-Star Weekend

Luckily there's nothing I want that I don't already have. I spent most my dough on the rising stars game and the all star game. Might look into the kilroy pack but I doubt it.

Sharpstown or greens point mall? So HoH in galleria will have these? Dates? I will call tomorrow, I live 3 min from galleria, getting 2 pairs!!

to be honest, even if I lived in Houston no way in hell would I get myself involved in something of this magnitude where every shoehead in the state gathers in a mob for mostly GR releases. Never been there but Houston is where I hear of all the shootings over shoes are at.

to anyone planning to go, stay safe

to be honest, even if I lived in Houston no way in hell would I get myself involved in something of this magnitude where every shoehead in the state gathers in a mob for mostly GR releases. Never been there but Houston is where I hear of all the shootings over shoes are at.

to anyone planning to go, stay safe
Well said... I can only imagine how many people are coming from austin, dallas to participate in the all-star festivities... I can imagine what kinda security is gonna be needed...and how many people with tax refund money burning their pockets.... I WILL NOT be in this madness....

Luckily there's nothing I want that I don't already have. I spent most my dough on the rising stars game and the all star game. Might look into the kilroy pack but I doubt it.
just curious, how much were all star tickets?

Seriously wasn't a lot of the news of the violence from the Bred 11s coming out of Houston. Can't imagine the anarchy that's going to happen when this store opens down there.

just curious, how much were all star tickets?
Nosebleed was like 1400 per person.  
indifferent.gif
 When I went to the all star game in Dallas in 2010 we were like in row 40 infront of the court and facing the big hdtv and only paid 760 for me and wifey... neverthless I passed altogether with the crazy dollars they are asking for those seats.

they did this in la back a couple of years if I remember correctly. You'll have better luck buying tickets for all star saturday night

Back
Top Bottom