All Black Nikes (For Work)

Hey guys, Im looking for a pair of nikes that are all black and preferably made out of leather. Suede is fine too, but no canvas. Im fresh out of ideas aside from a pair of Trainer 1s (Which are sorta expensive for work shoes at 85ish dollars). Any ideas? Thanks

all black Griffeys, I think someone said they're at the Outlets in the Outlet thread

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

all black Griffs at outlets for like 40-50 bucks
Yes indeed.  I have my pair on right now
pimp.gif

Can you guys provide some pics/info on them? I didnt see anything on the outlet thread (maybe i overlooked it?) and my nearest "real" outlet is over an hour drive.

Good looks

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Can you guys provide some pics/info on them? I didnt see anything on the outlet thread (maybe i overlooked it?) and my nearest "real" outlet is over an hour drive.

Good looks

griffey-black-black-2.jpg

You can get them shipped, and they're a few pages back. Someone else had ordered them.

(Which are sorta expensive for work shoes at 85ish dollars).
You don't work on your feet much? If you do, spend good money getting something that is comfortable, not some damn Griffeys.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

(Which are sorta expensive for work shoes at 85ish dollars).
You don't work on your feet much? If you do, spend good money getting something that is comfortable, not some damn Griffeys.
laugh.gif

And your suggestion is
eyes.gif

I dont think I'd bother with the Griffeys - Im looking for a lowtop. No sense in weighing myself down with mids. Also, those brooks wont work because of the material. Were not allowed to wear any shoe with canvas/mesh/any thin upper material.

Trainer 1 Lows are looking good right now... Any other suggestions?

weighting yourself down with griffey's??........ anyways.... all black trainer 1's should do the trick.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

weighting yourself down with griffey's??........ anyways.... all black trainer 1's should do the trick.

Sounds stupid - but I meant the less under my heel the better. My achilles tendon on my right foot is sorta messed up, so mids and shoes with more heft underfoot (max air/big midsoles etc) irritate me over extended wears compared to most low tops. Kobe V's are shoes I can go all day in, whether its bball or casual use, but I can never wear my Lebron VII's for that long of a time, mostly because of the weight underfoot.

And yeah, it looks like Ill have to pick up a pair of trainer 1s.

OP, where do you work? Just trying to get an idea of an appropriate shoe...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

OP, where do you work? Just trying to get an idea of an appropriate shoe...

Starbucks barista.

Need something comfortable for long periods of standing, and something that can handle spills of hot liquids.

EDIT ~ Nevermind... these are mesh.  My bad.
Ah, I see.
How about the SC 2010's?  These aren't all-black, but are $90 at Eastbay.  

air-trainer-sc-2010-black-silver-2.jpg

or these, but they're $95

nike-trainer-sc-2010-low-black-silver.jpg

I find these to be more comfortable than the TR1's.  

Originally Posted by khoanizi

those all black air trainer 1 are $60 on finishline
eek.gif
Good looking out man. I looked on most sites but I forgot about finishline completely. No other site had my size, and its 10 bucks cheaper here. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom