All Blk Foam Pros postponded, more 2011 Foamposite & nike retro news

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by bigj505

interesting. i picked up a vnds pair recently for 112 shipped so im good tho.

man i wish i had small feet.  Its so hard to find foamz on the bay for size 12.
frown.gif

Try footlocker valley fair and great mall. They got a restock on the pearls

what? who said anything about any pearls??... did you read anything that was going on in here?

Black sole or clear sole these are copped... I'd gladly ask Jus to do a sole swap for a N_
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
glasses.gif
nerd.gif
... just in case the soles are black...

frown.gif

what? who said anything about any pearls??... did you read anything that was going on in here?

Black sole or clear sole these are copped... I'd gladly ask Jus to do a sole swap for a N_
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
glasses.gif
nerd.gif
... just in case the soles are black...

Yea, i was just talking about foamz in general. Recently scooped up a pair of NDS black foam pro. Wouldnt mind buying a brand new to pair. Only wished i had known this earlier then i wouldnt have wasted money on the nds pair.

Yea, i was just talking about foamz in general. Recently scooped up a pair of NDS black foam pro. Wouldnt mind buying a brand new to pair. Only wished i had known this earlier then i wouldnt have wasted money on the nds pair.

frown.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wrong Thread...

Now If These Were Some All Black Pros With A Clear/Jeweled Check An A Blue Tint Bottom....
pimp.gif

frown.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wrong Thread...

Now If These Were Some All Black Pros With A Clear/Jeweled Check An A Blue Tint Bottom....
pimp.gif

These were my college intramural kicks! I beat them to the point where the swoosh and carbon fiber plate became unglued.

Nike's killing the Foam One/Pro...i'd rather spend that money of the Blk Foam AF1.

These were my college intramural kicks! I beat them to the point where the swoosh and carbon fiber plate became unglued.

Nike's killing the Foam One/Pro...i'd rather spend that money of the Blk Foam AF1.

Either way they're done. I'm on 'em.

I'd be more inclined to getting a solid black sole like the 02's or a translucent black sole though.

Either way they're done. I'm on 'em.

I'd be more inclined to getting a solid black sole like the 02's or a translucent black sole though.

YO is it true that they are pushing the Green Foam pros to December also?? And I dont know if they came out with the Metallic Red Foams? I saw a thread in May and looked all over NYC and couldnt find it. Any one has news about those? And lastly, A list of the foams that are coming out from Nov '10-March'11?

YO is it true that they are pushing the Green Foam pros to December also?? And I dont know if they came out with the Metallic Red Foams? I saw a thread in May and looked all over NYC and couldnt find it. Any one has news about those? And lastly, A list of the foams that are coming out from Nov '10-March'11?

Back
Top Bottom