All Blk Foam Pros postponded, more 2011 Foamposite & nike retro news

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I'm guessing it's one of these Air Missions:
24pfcee.jpg

These Air Speed Turfs:
SpeedTurfMax%20003.JPG

or some horribe retro+ colorway

And these for the Air Barrage, although I could do without these and would take Pro Streaks or Diamond Turf 2's any day...
DSCN1771.JPG

the football stuff i was shown were all OG's in ziplock bags they grabbed from the archives the blue air missions were the ones they brought out and the black and white colorway of the Speed Turf and it was that very same barrage

these were also shown off as being in consideration for retro:
nike-air-cb4-page.jpg
   showed this one in black
xl314601101.jpg
Air 2 Strong (i preferred the High)

flight.jpg
Zoom Flight Turbulence

24pfcee.jpg

These Air Speed Turfs:
SpeedTurfMax%20003.JPG

And these for the Air Barrage, although I could do without these and would take Pro Streaks or Diamond Turf 2's any day...
DSCN1771.JPG

the football stuff i was shown were all OG's in ziplock bags they grabbed from the archives the blue air missions were the ones they brought out and the black and white colorway of the Speed Turf and it was that very same barrage

nike-air-cb4-page.jpg
   showed this one in black
xl314601101.jpg
Air 2 Strong (i preferred the High)

flight.jpg
Zoom Flight Turbulence

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

24pfcee.jpg

These Air Speed Turfs:
SpeedTurfMax%20003.JPG

DSCN1771.JPG

nike-air-cb4-page.jpg
   showed this one in black
unless its black durabuck (a change from da OGs) they gonna ROT in shelves just like they did da first time...... these and da super CB's killed da barkley line
laugh.gif

24pfcee.jpg

These Air Speed Turfs:
SpeedTurfMax%20003.JPG

DSCN1771.JPG

nike-air-cb4-page.jpg
   showed this one in black
unless its black durabuck (a change from da OGs) they gonna ROT in shelves just like they did da first time...... these and da super CB's killed da barkley line
laugh.gif

yeah i feel u on that Ninjahood those CB4's were horrible CB4 II's were worse and which shoe were u referring to on the black durabuck?

yeah i feel u on that Ninjahood those CB4's were horrible CB4 II's were worse and which shoe were u referring to on the black durabuck?

Zoom Flight Turbulance were like $65 retail back in the day. They were a good shoe, I would LOVE to get them for $30 at the outlets, those would most definitley tank.

Zoom Flight Turbulance were like $65 retail back in the day. They were a good shoe, I would LOVE to get them for $30 at the outlets, those would most definitley tank.

da cb4 II's were actually dope, i was suggesting that if nike actually makes em black durabuck this time around instead of black leather i actually might

pay em attention this time.

1997-98-Air-CB4-II.jpg

these were a good shoe for barkley to retire on...once again, spruse em up in PHX and houston colors and black durabuck

and i can see em do work. CB4 I though and super CB's were
laugh.gif
sick.gif

da cb4 II's were actually dope, i was suggesting that if nike actually makes em black durabuck this time around instead of black leather i actually might

pay em attention this time.

1997-98-Air-CB4-II.jpg

these were a good shoe for barkley to retire on...once again, spruse em up in PHX and houston colors and black durabuck

and i can see em do work. CB4 I though and super CB's were
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom