All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

The Cleveland Indians are excited to announce Major League Baseball has granted the Indians permission to begin the postseason ticketing process.
Obviously doesn't mean anything right now, but still nice to hear again.

Division series pricing:

Diamond Box $130
Field Box $115
Infield Lower Box $105
Lower Box $90
Party Deck $80
View Box $75
Lower Reserved $60
Mezzanine $50
Upper Box $40
Bleachers $27
Upper Reserved $22
Standing Room $35

The Cleveland Indians are excited to announce Major League Baseball has granted the Indians permission to begin the postseason ticketing process.
Obviously doesn't mean anything right now, but still nice to hear again.

Division series pricing:

Diamond Box $130
Field Box $115
Infield Lower Box $105
Lower Box $90
Party Deck $80
View Box $75
Lower Reserved $60
Mezzanine $50
Upper Box $40
Bleachers $27
Upper Reserved $22
Standing Room $35

Baseball down the stretch could be a tough sport to watch if your team is fighting back. For instance; hypothetically speaking - as of right now, if us and the Sox end up tying for first, they win the division.

So it's not only the Tigers I'm worried about now, but the Sox too if we don't win these next 2 games. We play the Sox a total of 9 games including these next two, so I can't stress how important these divisional games are.

It hurts because we're steadily losing by 1 run, or in most cases in extra innings. I just hope somehow we can bring back that May-type attitude to close out August and September.

Baseball down the stretch could be a tough sport to watch if your team is fighting back. For instance; hypothetically speaking - as of right now, if us and the Sox end up tying for first, they win the division.

So it's not only the Tigers I'm worried about now, but the Sox too if we don't win these next 2 games. We play the Sox a total of 9 games including these next two, so I can't stress how important these divisional games are.

It hurts because we're steadily losing by 1 run, or in most cases in extra innings. I just hope somehow we can bring back that May-type attitude to close out August and September.

Kevin or whomever... I need your input on Fukudome....

He has been quite solid in the field, but he has NO BAT what so ever... Is it a slump or does he just lack hitting the ball?

Secondly, and I may be reaching, but it seems to me like he doesn't wanna be in CLE at all..

Kevin or whomever... I need your input on Fukudome....

He has been quite solid in the field, but he has NO BAT what so ever... Is it a slump or does he just lack hitting the ball?

Secondly, and I may be reaching, but it seems to me like he doesn't wanna be in CLE at all..

He has no power whatsoever, but he knows how to put up a good at-bat. He's been involved in some big rallies here.

Not the most ideal starter, but he is no worse than Kearns, Duncan, or Buck, overall.

He has no power whatsoever, but he knows how to put up a good at-bat. He's been involved in some big rallies here.

Not the most ideal starter, but he is no worse than Kearns, Duncan, or Buck, overall.

Pomeranz has a perfect game through six in his Rockies organizational debut. 
laugh.gif

Edit: Two Fukudome hits since I posted that.
laugh.gif

Damn, the tigers tied the game with the Twins.

Good baseball so far, we need to close this one out STRONG.

Damn, the tigers tied the game with the Twins.

Good baseball so far, we need to close this one out STRONG.

Fausto. 
pimp.gif

The Twins are in business, thanks to a leadoff single and two straight Tigers errors. Loaded, no one out, good part of the order up.

Fausto. 
pimp.gif

The Twins are in business, thanks to a leadoff single and two straight Tigers errors. Loaded, no one out, good part of the order up.

Back
Top Bottom