All-encompassing Cleveland Indians thread. 46 days until Opening Day.

great job by Jiminez, needed those innings. And as far as I'm concerned, he didn't give up a run.

great job by Jiminez, needed those innings. And as far as I'm concerned, he didn't give up a run.

Been to all five home games against Detroit. Guess I better go again tomorrow and try for the second sweep.

The park probably wasn't even halfway filled.
alien.gif

I didn't realize that they didn't give Santana an error.

Been to all five home games against Detroit. Guess I better go again tomorrow and try for the second sweep.

The park probably wasn't even halfway filled.
alien.gif

I didn't realize that they didn't give Santana an error.

Fun game to watch. Our offense was incredible, Kipnis is a freak out there. A cycle would've been nice for the record books.

Yeah they counted that as a hit on Big U, looked like an error though..

Bring it to a 1 game difference? We shall see. Verlander tomorrow, tough game but I think Carmona should hold it down for us.

Fun game to watch. Our offense was incredible, Kipnis is a freak out there. A cycle would've been nice for the record books.

Yeah they counted that as a hit on Big U, looked like an error though..

Bring it to a 1 game difference? We shall see. Verlander tomorrow, tough game but I think Carmona should hold it down for us.

Just checked the Indians website, still hasn't updated the box score with the error?

That's cool that they're choosing the Jake for that hockey game. It will definitely sell out so Dolan will make some good bread off that.

And snow days looks fun. Hopefully it will stay an annual thing.

Back
Top Bottom