All Eyez On Me teaser - RIP 2pac Vol. Goddamn it's been 20 years already?!?!

Are yall gonna watch it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The rumor of him being raped in jail was started by Wendy Williams back then. :lol: **** was never proven to be true. Why would you put that in the movie? It's hard for me to believe Afeni was going over some crazy **** like that with him. Then he wanted to have some lesbian sex scene with Afeni while a kid Pac watched.

That _ done lost his mind. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
The rumor of him being raped in jail was started by Wendy Williams back then.
laugh.gif
**** was never proven to be true. Why would you put that in the movie? It's hard for me to believe Afeni was going over some crazy **** like that with him. Then he wanted to have some lesbian sex scene with Afeni while a kid Pac watched.

That _ done lost his mind.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Although he seems like he has his own agenda lol, Wack 100 on IG (he private now) brought up a good point though about how John Singleton wouldn't just jump out the window and ruin his credibility and that all assaults are recorded in the prison infirmary or something like that and Singleton probably has that paperwork on hand. He was like "we shouldn't force him to release something that we don't wanna see".

If it was a 6 on 1 scenario then it is what it is and that don't take nothing away from Pac or what he stood for, but if there's no truth to it then shame on them for just playing around w a dead man like that. I don't even kno what that needed to be in the movie for.

It doesn't take anything away from Pac but if there's no evidence, why share that when there's so much other **** to show us in just 2.5 hours?

One of the biggest complaints about this movie was that they rushed through everything and left mad **** out. You want to add a rape scene? It's not necessary, it's dumb as hell.

The craziest thing to me was how often Suge and Jimmy hung out. Also that Suge wanted Dre gone and not the other way around. I've never heard that before.

Suge f'ed up by not realizing how much he needed Dre. Dre not only was great by himself but he has a great eye for talent. Suge ego was ridiculous.

lol @ Dre calling Suge a stupid MFer for that incident on the Compton set. First time hearing Dre talk about Suge in a while.

Defiant ones was great, and so was the bit they put in about Pac and the DR days

Still confused how tf he was able to get outta prison in the first place...

For real. Like he wasn't out on parole or anything. Dude just up and got bailed out 8 months into his sentence or something lol

For real. Like he wasn't out on parole or anything. Dude just up and got bailed out 8 months into his sentence or something lol

i specifically remember reading something like "if it wasnt for suge bailing him out shakur would be serving a 4.5 year sentence for blah blah blah"

like word? n_s can just bail out of a rape/sexual assault charge if they got the money lol?

I was watching an interview with The Outlawz talking about Pac shooting the two white guys. Never really heard the full story but it was funny. EDI said they all went to the gun range all the time and Pac was good shooter. Said he really got down on one knee and aimed. He said the white guys were so far ahead that they didn't think Pac hit them. They hoped back in the car and went to the hotel.

SMH

Hearing what he says towards the end about Suge fronting and then hearing Suge's response in Defiant Ones when he was asked why he was wilding when Jimmy put his neck on the line for him.

"It's what I know"

lmao

Back
Top Bottom