All Li-Ning Sneakers

Li-Ning Way of Wade or Jordan Fly Wade

• Way of Wade

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Fly Wade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wanted to share pics of my latest cop - Li-Ning Hero x Counterkicks Collab. Emailed the head guy over at CK and he said I came up on a steal for these as they were never for sale and only 29-30 pairs were produced, mostly given to family/friends of the site and contests. I got them off ebay DS for $55 shipped. The 3m on these is ridiculous. While the shoe isn't for everyone design wise, I dig them alot...

Not sure if this will revive anything, but curious if anyone out there has played in Li Ning models other than the WoW line

They've got shoes that look really promising

back in 2012 had the "Turning Point"...great to play in, great cushioning, traction, etc EXCEPT the stitching started to come apart after the 1st wear. remember it was a heavy shoe but very enjoyable to play in

Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 11.30.21 PM.png

it's being reported CJ McCollum will start the season wearing the Li-Ning Yushai 11

Last edited:
Yi Jianlian thought differently of the Li-Ning's in 2016, he said they were uncomfortable but he may have must been protesting the league rule that everyone in the league had to wear Li-Ning's or face being fined & suspended

Last edited:
Where can I cop the Sonic 6?
i've looked for them and have only been able to find the Sonic 5....i messaged Li-Ning on FaceBook asking...if i hear back i'll post the reply

FB Li-Ning Basketball Official reply: "Sorry, here just post and share pages"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom