ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

Congrats PACMAN... will wear my MP Hoodie
smile.gif
)

Congrats Pacman. Manny's foes NEVER really know what they are up against until they get in the ring with the Pacman. They don't call him pacman for nothing you know hehehe

Pacman is so unconventional and almost impossible to hit when he is at his best. Congrats and mabuhay ka, Manny!!

From Blow By Blow to Vegas, Im still at awe at what manny has achieved and accomplished in the sport. I bet there wont be another boxer in our lifetime who'll achieve the same things manny achieved.

Congrats pacman!

Opening ceremonies/Boxers' entrance > Actual fight

shoutout to our very own miko0412! he was featured and interviewed in gma news tv's GAME 
pimp.gif

a sports talk show hosted by chino and reema. they took a peek at his pacman collections and stuffs.

and congratulations to pacman for winning that boring fight against sugar shame..errrrr shane.

Watched this in vivere, lots of people wearing MP shirts (Manny Knows Titles, the one with heart gloves, respecto, etc.)

Congrats MP!
Iba ka talaga.

MP is the best P4P no doubt. Sending Sugar Shame to the canvass makes floydie wet his pants.
Pacman Knows!

a very disappointing fight, but what the hell?, we won, congrats to manny...

jmm would be a good fight, gayweather would not happen, but.......
sergio martinez anyone??

Originally Posted by vanitysim

if sergio will happen, I wonder what weight they would meet

The highest division Pacquiao has fought in is light-middleweight at a catchweight of 150 lbs..  Pacquiao weighed in at 144 lbs. due to his strategy of opting for speed over size.

If Martinez was willing to concede to a 150 lb. catchweight, there is no reason that this fight can’t be made.

By Mike Colapietro

at 150, i think pac would slow down, but is fast enough at that weight class with martinez...then again, it would be like david and goliath adding the skills, strength, and size of sergio...

glasses.gif
nerd.gif
glasses.gif

how about the same day(fight time) weigh in @150 lbs? martinez won't be able to balloon at his typical 160+lbs.
might be an entertaining fight but if manny wins, people will say that sergio is dehydrated.
fight with marquez @144 lbs is a great match. lets see if the pee drinker can make a statement now that manny is a more complete fighter than he was when they last fought.

Sergio Martinez would be overkill for Manny. I think these catchweight fights are already becoming the norm these days which to me is unfair for the other fighters. Well Manny is currently the cash cow of boxing so he will always have the upperhand when it comes to negotiations but too many catchweight fights for manny will put a doubt / dent on his legacy. Im a Filipino and proud of Manny accomplishments, but my suggestion is just to stick to his current weight class.    

Originally Posted by Karbonized

Sergio Martinez would be overkill for Manny. I think these catchweight fights are already becoming the norm these days which to me is unfair for the other fighters. Well Manny is currently the cash cow of boxing so he will always have the upperhand when it comes to negotiations but too many catchweight fights for manny will put a doubt / dent on his legacy. Im a Filipino and proud of Manny accomplishments, but my suggestion is just to stick to his current weight class.    
THIS.

Though we may have seen how manny won over bigger opponents, what we dont see are the long term effects of the punches, specifically liver and kidney punches inflicted on him by bigger opponents.
He doesnt need to take the risk of fighting bigger opponents anymore IMHO. He can call the shots now and choose who to fight. His legacy has already been cemented and he has already proven he can outbox bigger opponents.

co-sign sir superswag and sir karbonized... no need to gamble on bigger fighters anymore... it just has to be either Marquez (to finish what they've started) or Floyd... then call it quits...

I say floyd better fight manny to settle the score. because so far, he's dropping down the list.
I see a floyd fight coming around the corner.. If only just to prove that he's not all talk.
A Marquez fight would be awesome too... wouldn't miss that.
Marquez > pretty boy floyd

base on pacman's performance against mosley, so-called experts are saying that pacman is aging. also the self-proclaimed great trainer jeff mayweather is saying that pacman is back to his being one-dimensional fighter. maybe floyd will finally fight him. IMO floyd is just waiting for pacman to slow down.

Originally Posted by dencio31617

base on pacman's performance against mosley, so-called experts are saying that pacman is aging. also the self-proclaimed great trainer jeff mayweather is saying that pacman is back to his being one-dimensional fighter. maybe floyd will finally fight him. IMO floyd is just waiting for pacman to slow down.
Manny is running out of  credible opponents which can bring in the money for Bob Arum... The only logical fight right now for Manny is JMM and Mayweather. But Floyd is too scared to put on the line his record, the only legacy he will be remembered for aside from being a coward. I think the Marquez 3rd fight is good since they have history but i think Manny is already too big for Marquez at this point of their career. I dont think Pacman wont agree to  meet at the 140lbs since he will be giving a Marquez a chance to at least be near in his comfortable fighting weight. Im sure if they fight at 147, JMM will be KO in less than 6 rounds which will be fun to watch... Not like the last fight... hehehe

Back
Top Bottom