ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

The white Boom Shirts in Nike Stadium Rockwell was only 18 pieces. I was able to cop 1 for a Medium Size Last stock na sya after the display. Actually, this was the only good shirt. Others look like cheap silkscreen printed on a nike dri-fit shirt.

anyone know the sizing for these trainers? are they like the first ones? or the most recent ones prior to these?

i was gonna pass on the hoody.. damn, KC had to put up a pic,
laugh.gif
Now i want, lol

Quick question: Why is the white trainer 1.2 released here different from the US, or at least from the pics?

US - has a forefoot strap, Pacman Knows embroidered on the heel
PHI - no forefoot strap, Pacquiao embroidered on the heel.

I prefer the one with the forefoot strap...

Originally Posted by Ballistic

Quick question: Why is the white trainer 1.2 released here different from the US, or at least from the pics?

We(U.S.) have the exact same version. The pair with forefoot strap and pacman knows on the back is a sample which was raffled off at the "All For One" event in NY. It came with artwork and a special box.

^I still saw alot of those trainers, both the white/gold and black/red as of 5pm yesterday at both NP Greenbelt 3 and Glorietta 4

anyone know if there is any sz 10 white/golds left in Cebu? missed them on NDC last night. need to try this route now. Thanks!

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by Ballistic

We(U.S.) have the exact same version. The pair with forefoot strap and pacman knows on the back is a sample which was raffled off at the "All For One" event in NY. It came with artwork and a special box.

Thanks for the clarification.. really prefer that version.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Prepare for combat.

MannyPacquiao will be talking about his training regimen and his new NikeTrainer 1.2, streaming live Saturday October 30th at 9 PM EST/6 PM PSTon http://bit.ly/97nzlu

zl3fyq.jpg

Just came back from the Pacman event at Santa Monica Place

sorry for the blurry pics of Manny, but he was wearing another one of those limited varsity jacket i believe...the gear are displays from the Nike Santa Monica place store

Back
Top Bottom