ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
NSG would be packed for sure bro... I'd prolly watch it in araneta... just to get that feel.

that boom shirt is intense. I need to cop a shirt then the huaraches... can't wait!
i watched the hatton fight at araneta, ...the feel was so great. the place was literally rocking and the cheers were so loud..
would go to nsg this time for the booze and the awesome food..
pimp.gif

^
was at nsg the last couple fights...
(I highly recommend you go there early to get good seats inside. it gets crazy when the place is already packed...)
wanna try the araneta feel for a change... how much was the ticket and what section would you recommend?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

^
was at nsg the last couple fights...
(I highly recommend you go there early to get good seats inside. it gets crazy when the place is already packed...)
wanna try the araneta feel for a change... how much was the ticket and what section would you recommend?
can't remember the exact price. it was at the least more than 500.
the upper b or better the a...we were late getting tickets, so we have to settle for the upper b...
lower box or patron would be just too close, your eyes would hurt for sure watching the fight..

according to nike staffs April 27 is the release date for Pacquiao Merchandise. As for the shoes, no news yet.

Originally Posted by dencio31617

according to nike staffs April 27 is the release date for Pacquiao Merchandise. As for the shoes, no news yet.

how much does MP shirts cost?

is it same with the kobes and lebron @Php 1395?

or 995?

^
the first shirts (dela hoya,cotto,hatton, etc) went from 795-995
then the last shirt I bought (the made in mexico ones) went for 1195
and then the shirts for the margarito fight was only for 995 right?
it varies every year but that's the range...

^where did you get that pic?
a pic of the shirts released in the states... merchandise already out over there...

would love the titles shirt also... ultra dope. hope we get the blue one here.

NP Staff says there will be 2 releases for the NP trainers. The one that KC got will be a limited release in The Fort and the other one which has a different cw is a GR. No specific date for the release yet.

NP Staff says there will be 2 releases for the NP trainers. The one that KC got will be a limited release in The Fort and the other one which has a different cw is a GR. No specific date for the release yet.

I believe this is the other trainer.. MP Trainer 1.3.
pimp.gif

360 air max unit. fuse'd up.

Hope this comes cheap, but with all the tech on it, looks like it wont.
280591194.jpg

will those be released here in the Philippines as well? i hope the fight night huarache's would reach our shores too

Back
Top Bottom