ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

Originally Posted by 81

official shirts
Uhmmmm....Nothing happens when I click the link....
ohwell.gif

^^ cool CW!
smile.gif
would this be available at all NP or NS Stores? is the 27th the exact date for the RD? TIA guys!

i talked to NP staffs at BHS a while ago. 5 NP stores will release the pacquiao merchandise this coming 27th. they also said that both the huarache and 1.3 trainers will be released at the same time. the huarache will be GR but the 1.3 trainers will be limited. About the shirts and hoodies, they have no idea which one is dropping.

Originally Posted by dencio31617

i talked to NP staffs at BHS a while ago. 5 NP stores will release the pacquiao merchandise this coming 27th. they also said that both the huarache and 1.3 trainers will be released at the same time. the huarache will be GR but the 1.3 trainers will be limited. About the shirts and hoodies, they have no idea which one is dropping.

great update

let me guess the 5 stores

BHS
MOA
Ermita
Greenbelt
Trinoma

lottery details courtesy of sir Martin's Solemovement site, hth:

Now here’s the dealio: a lottery will be held for the 50 pairs at Nike Park The Fort on April 27, 2011. Ballots will be distributed starting 5pm and the lottery will begin exactly at 7pm. The Nike Trainer 1.3 Max retails at P7,995. A full Manny Pacquiao-inspired collection of apparel and the Nike Zoom Huarache Low will also be available at select Nike stores beginning April 27.

entire post can be read here: http://solemovement.com/nike/50-pairs-max/

good luck to those coppin'!

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Originally Posted by dencio31617

great update

let me guess the 5 stores

BHS
MOA
Ermita
Greenbelt
Trinoma
isama mo din yun MP store sa Robinson Galeria at Manila

Back
Top Bottom