ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

stadium accepts VIP for all the MP merchandise. parks on the other hand doesn't accept VIP for the huarache, trainer 1.3 and the MP shirt that has a meteor design.

Originally Posted by dencio31617

stadium accepts VIP for all the MP merchandise. parks on the other hand doesn't accept VIP for the huarache, trainer 1.3 and the MP shirt that has a meteor design.

SMH!

that "meteor" shirt doesn't even look good.

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by monase

potential ninja release at mp store, just like the lights out.

but the most epic was at proline!

True!...kaya nagkaroon ng Proline updates dahil dyan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude.. why don't you try a 'lil some of that back reading that your talking about...
i'm talking about the trainer 1.3 not the huarache! alright..
laugh.gif

BHS Update (MP)

RED SHIRT - Manny Knows Titles
RED SHIRT - MP Logo (front)
BLUE SHIRT - MP Gloves shaped like a heart
GREY SHIRT - BOOM MP
BLACK SHIRT - LIMITED (Comet) *
Grey Jacket - MP print
RED / Blue Cap

* NO VIP for the comets and hurache . =)

Good luck to everyone who is currently in Nike BHS and advanced congratulations to the 50 lucky winners. I'll just hope that there will still be some huaraches (which i actually prefer) left by the time salary comes.

The limited MP trainer 1.3 does not come with a special MP box like the previous releases. Just the ordinary Orange box like the Huarache. NP BHS did a good job this time. Its fair and square. Everyone got their chance to be picked. Although you can still see the resellers bringing their troop, some of them were not given the stubs coz valid ID's must be presented when you get picked. Its kinda frustrating seeing little kids were brought along just to get a pair to resell. 8 boxes were placed for each sizes(8,9,9.5,10,10.5,11,11.5,12). For sizes 8 and 12, only 2 pairs each were available. size 9 had the most with 12 pairs. My brother tag along just to help me increase my chance of winning. We were surprised that we got picked. I have no intention of reselling so i help a fellowe collector and gave him my brothers pair.

Checked on ebay and someone's selling the pacquiao trainers for 38,911.76 pesos or 899.99 dollars!!!!!! WOW!
mad.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

It's like Titanium XX3 meets Mcfly. Grabe hindi mahulagang karayom sa dami ng tao. Props to Nike Philippines 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats to all the winner..

some pics.

f4b36d2768b372ca917bdf99d1f72d59e890cf6f_r.jpg
just wondering are those black boxes included when you buy the shoes?
nerd.gif

i think nike bhs has done a great job though, bringing this shoes here, after all, manny is from the philippines..

^sir those are the ballot boxes. the organizers took it after the lottery.
laugh.gif

i thought those have become a pack like the dmp's...saw a 10.5 label on one of the boxes

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom