ALL MANNY EVERYTHING vol2

Originally Posted by kixcool8

still available as of this writing?  Thanks!
Someone bought the whole stock of the black comet pacquiao shirts....And I think that person will resell it on ebay(as usual)... It doesn't look that good anyway...
tongue.gif

tried the MP Huarache at NP Galleria, suggest you go 1 size up "size 11 ako, kso nung sinukat ko, masikip pa din" the NP staff also suggest it too. correct me if im wrong guys.

Originally Posted by EMM23

Someone bought the whole stock of the black comet pacquiao shirts....And I think that person will resell it on ebay(as usual)... It doesn't look that good anyway...
tongue.gif
saw that one too bro. I thought they are packing all the comets shirt to distribute it to their NP branches. Then I saw the guy paying for the whole stuff. SMH.

Originally Posted by dencio31617

Originally Posted by EMM23

tongue.gif
saw that one too bro. I thought they are packing all the comets shirt to distribute it to their NP branches. Then I saw the guy paying for the whole stuff. SMH.
maybe its the same guy who bought the whole pack of "white boom shirts" last year

found the guy: http://cgi.ebay.ph/Philippines-Mann...t=US_Solo_Sports_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f097c0fb1

Is the black mp shirt, wherein his hand wraps are in phil.colors not available to be sold here in PH?

^yeah wasnt able to see that design displayed in BHS during the pacman event so i would assume that it didnt reach our shores man...

passed by NP G4 yesterday morning lots of MP trainer low huaraches and MP tshirts. security guard told me that a guy bought 12 pairs of MP trainers low huaraches. hmmmm. fishy? hehe

I salute you good sir. You couldn't have found a better place to publicly announce that you not only resell, but you bring back-up in order to hoard more pairs and therefore lessened the chances of most of the people here (people who actually wanted to OWN the shoes) of getting a pair 

Originally Posted by astigcandyman

Just sold 1 of my 3 Nike Trainer 1.3 Max MP+ yesterday for 35K to an avid collector. I was the only one who got 3 of those in the raffle
smile.gif
I still have 2 with me, but I won't sell them though... (for now)
happy.gif

You guys think it's value will go up if I get to have them signed by Manny?
sure you did. cool story bro!

Just sold 1 of my 3 Nike Trainer 1.3 Max MP+ yesterday for 35K to an avid collector. I was the only one who got 3 of those in the raffle
smile.gif
happy.gif

best story ever. can you tell me more?
eyes.gif

anyhow, anyone here tried to have their stuff signed by manny?
I'll be on a mission to get my stuff signed. stalk him maybe in the
shape up gym in baguio (when he trains for his next fight...)

when he's in baguio he just signs away. anyone?

smile.gif
happy.gif

Don't flatter yourself dude. Take a walk.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

anyhow, anyone here tried to have their stuff signed by manny?
I'll be on a mission to get my stuff signed. stalk him maybe in the
shape up gym in baguio (when he trains for his next fight...)

when he's in baguio he just signs away. anyone?

I think you'll have a better shot when he's at congress.

Back
Top Bottom