ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

^that i think is better.......

btw wore my trainers today for walking around, was very comfortable with it, i wear a sz 10.5 and got a 10.5, runs true to size for me. very soft. would use itto the gym next time around and use it in the tread. nike's been stepping up the trainers cushioning, have used the zoom trainer and kobe trainers and imoboth are very comfy and soft as well.

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

kudos to you lbj19 for rocking those pacman trainers..
thanks blackmamba, hope you guys rock your pairs as well.....

spockquiao-main2.jpg

Originally Posted by monase

anybody think that the ebay prices for this shoe is way too high?

Not too high if you have the money to spend, but too high for normal folks. but for 80k-100k? cmon...

i like the black shirt...

but with the signature in it...

i won't be able to wear it...

i'll just frame it, and post it in eBay! hehe

is it just me or does anybody else think manny's head looks too damn big for his body in that poster?he reminds me of luda in his vid for roll out

good stuff nonetheless
pimp.gif

now that blue-shirt i'm gonna wear!

ohw, and just went to Robinson's Dept. Store,

and I saw the brand PORTSIDE,

sporting some new Manny Pacquiao Shirts!

the one with a funny print has PACMAN (literally, the pacman character in the pacman game),

with the Phil. Flag as its color (background color?),

whose on its way to eating his victims: baby face assasin, el terrible... up to the hitman... (with their country's flags as their backgroud color)

only Php199 each! i wanted to buy, but i was on a hurry...

you might want to check them out.

I saw a lot of people wearing those fake manny pacquaio shirts already. Hope there will be no fake for the MP trainers but i doubt it.

So it's confirmed that these pacquaio shirts has fakes already, that's what i thought when i saw a lot of people wearing it. Even a trycycle driver iswearing one. But I am not the person to tell it was fake just by looking at the person wearing it.

Back
Top Bottom