ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by soul228

Clearer Pic...

spo9hires.jpg
This is it. This is the pair that will release next month during the fight., minus the 360 Air unit.

^ Pareng Con, I was about to ask the same thing. I went to teampilipinas.info but the link to Episode 2 that they've posted seems to be dead or something.
indifferent.gif

Any other links out there people? TIA!

Man, the feud between Koncz and Ariza seems to get worse by the day. I like how MP reacts to it though...he just lets them yack away
laugh.gif

1st episode, we see Villar , now 2nd episode, GMA gets interviewed
smh.gif
I hope ididn't offend anyone here who might be supporting them... .i just hate PI politicians in general

Cotto's camp on the other hand
pimp.gif
Close knit, family oriented, andfocused... like I mentioned before, reminds me of what Manny's camp used to be.

Saw this video of Manny sending out Roach's mitt flying during training.. and damn... very opposite on what 24/7 has..Manny punches...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jmoney45

^ Pareng Con, I was about to ask the same thing. I went to teampilipinas.info but the link to Episode 2 that they've posted seems to be dead or something.
indifferent.gif

Any other links out there people? TIA!

Pareng Joaqs, here's a link I got from youtube.
The quality isn't that good though. Just search for the other parts.

this just verifies manny is better at being a comedian than singer/action star.he can make you laugh without even trying.

i'm a fan of jimmy's but he's small fry.hope manny guests on conan soon.

Back
Top Bottom