ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

i like the 1st and d last one... hope they lower down the price just like the first couple of tees 795... hahah just a wish!!!

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Mayweather Sr. Uncensored: Fires Hot Bullets at Pacquiao
Posted by: Rick Reeno on 02-26-2010.

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

By Rick Reeno

InDecember, Pacquiao filed a defamation suit in U.S. District Court inNevada against the Mayweather family [Floyd Jr., Roger, Floyd Sr.],Golden Boy Promotions president Oscar De La Hoya and Golden BoyPromotions CEO Richard Schaefer. According to the legal papers,Pacquiao claims the defendants made defamatory statements by accusinghim of taking performance enhancing drugs. Pacquiao had promised a biglegal battle after numerous statements, that connected him toperformance enhancing drugs, were made in the press.

The legalsuit has done very little to discourage the ongoing chatter from theMayweathers. Floyd Jr. has been very vocal about Pacquiao's refusal toaccept his terms for a random drug testing protocol. When the two sideswere negotiating for a potential fight, Floyd Jr. made a demand for acontract clause that called for both fighters to undergo random bloodtesting during the training period. The negotiations fell apart afterPacquiao and Mayweather could not agree on the cut-off date for thetests. Mayweather wanted the random drug testing to continue until itwas 14-days before the fight, while Pacquiao wanted them to stop at the24-day mark.

As for Floyd Sr., he's convinced Pacquiao is onsomething. Speaking to BoxingScene.com on Friday, Floyd Sr. was veryopen on the subject of Pacquiao and performance enhancing drugs -although he quickly mentions that his statements on Pacquiao arenothing more than his own "personal opinion" on the topic. Floyd Sr. isvery irritated with some of the stories that claim his son is scared tofight Pacquiao.

"Little Floyd ain't scared of him. They aresaying he's scared. Scared of who? He aint scared of no damn Pacquaio.Did you see Pacquiao sign the contract? He's the only one who's scared.We know he's scared. If he aint taking that stuff, he knows he's got agood @#% whooping coming. He'll get the sh*t beat out him. He didn'twant to take the tests. Something is really wrong with the picture man.He knows Floyd will whoop his @#%," Mayweather Sr. told BoxingScene.com.

"Pacquiaoknows little Floyd will whoop him. Floyd will fight him anytime, anyplace, anywhere. If a guy is that good, why cant he take the tests.Little Floyd is taking the same tests he's taking. To me, he can't evenfight and if he can't fight, then it means Freddie Roach can't train.That's why I call it like it is. Freddie 'The Dope Coach' Roach. Heused to be the 'Joke Coach Roach.' Now he's the 'Dope Coach Roach.'"

FloydSr. went a bit further. In his opinion, he feels Pacquiao was takingsome form of a performance enhancer in several of his past fights, andhis opinion doesn't change for Pacquiao's upcoming fight with JoshuaClottey on March 13.

"He can't beat Clottey without that sh*t inhim. Even though he was dehydrated, he couldn't beat De La Hoya withoutthat sh*t. He couldn't beat Ricky Hatton without that sh*t and hecouldn't beat Cotto without that sh*t. I don't even think he could beatthat kid from Chicago [David Diaz] without that sh*t. He wouldn't beable to beat any of the guys without enhancement drugs, that's what Ithink. My belief is my opinion and you cannot change it. I know onething, little Floyd will fight him fair," Mayweather Sr. said.

WhenI pressed Floyd Sr. for an answer on what exactly Pacquiao wasallegedly taking to fight in such spectacular fashion, he toldBoxingScene about some rumors that pertain to a performance enhancerbeing used by the military.

"It's not a steroid. It's somethingfrom the Philippines. Something they use in the army. When you hit theguy with a .45 or a .38 and they keep coming after they get shot.Whatever it is it has to be something strong for you to keep comingforward after you get shot," Mayweather Sr. said.

As far asPacquiao's fight with Clottey, Floyd Sr. doesn't give the Ghanaianveteran a shot to win. He feels Pacquiao is simply killing time withClottey until a Mayweather fight comes around.

"Clottey is astrong guy. I thought Clottey beat Cotto but it wasn't an extravagantfight. This is nothing more than a holdover fight. Believe me when Itell you, he's [Pacquiao] going to have something in him. I may bewrong but I believe he has something in him," Mayweather Sr. said.

Andit's not only Pacquiao who Floyd Sr. is pointing the finger at. Hebelieves a decent number of fighters are currently using performanceenhancing drugs.

"The game is going to sh*t now. A lot offighters who are supposed to be good fighters are taking that sh*t. Youdon't know who is taking it. There are a bunch of cheaters out there. Ican say one thing, I know little Floyd is clean," Mayweather Sr. said.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Agimat?
laugh.gif

The Mayweathers are pretty dumb, if Manny really was taking some PEDs or something the Army takes then it would be pretty obvious that he'd give Bobby some to.

Then Bobby would whoop everyone's basketcase as well! I mean, if your brother was getting a beating from everywhere I'm sure Manny would've helped him out.
laugh.gif

if bobby got what manny is supposedly taking then anyone who even thinks of getting in the ring with him is effin bananas.an even more powerful blow-blow?that sounds lethal,no need to watch the reflay

lovin the 1st/red shirt! looks vintage and something that might have been sold during the 70's!!! the pacman mural shirt looks good too... middle shirt's design seems a little played out but if im to buy only one i'll go for the red shirt!

just my thoughts

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Wonder what the jacket looks like...is it a hoodie with the MP logo on it?

I posted a link of a video on the previous page...i thinks thats the jacket that nike would be releasing.......

I just came from Wildcard gym. Manny was wearing the poster shirt in blue - looking good!!! Plus, Buboy finally has his own shirt!!! (Manny looked really tired today after a hard day of practice - You know he is ready for Clottey!!!)
wink.gif

the jacket is in a shade of red. almost like a track jacket. i hope the pics i saw are right...

i hope the materials on this are better. the last batch of pacman tees shrunk, at first I was thinking I only gained some weight but after another Nter told me his shrunk as well, i knew it was the material.

sadly,HBO didn't give manny's next fight the 24/7 treatment.there will be a 30 minute show titled "road to dallas" airing sometime before the fight.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

sadly,HBO didn't give manny's next fight the 24/7 treatment.there will be a 30 minute show titled "road to dallas" airing sometime before the fight.

ouch.. that a sad news..
frown.gif

thanks sir tony!

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Mayweather Sr. Uncensored: Fires Hot Bullets at Pacquiao
Posted by: Rick Reeno on 02-26-2010.

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

By Rick Reeno

InDecember, Pacquiao filed a defamation suit in U.S. District Court inNevada against the Mayweather family [Floyd Jr., Roger, Floyd Sr.],Golden Boy Promotions president Oscar De La Hoya and Golden BoyPromotions CEO Richard Schaefer. According to the legal papers,Pacquiao claims the defendants made defamatory statements by accusinghim of taking performance enhancing drugs. Pacquiao had promised a biglegal battle after numerous statements, that connected him toperformance enhancing drugs, were made in the press.

The legalsuit has done very little to discourage the ongoing chatter from theMayweathers. Floyd Jr. has been very vocal about Pacquiao's refusal toaccept his terms for a random drug testing protocol. When the two sideswere negotiating for a potential fight, Floyd Jr. made a demand for acontract clause that called for both fighters to undergo random bloodtesting during the training period. The negotiations fell apart afterPacquiao and Mayweather could not agree on the cut-off date for thetests. Mayweather wanted the random drug testing to continue until itwas 14-days before the fight, while Pacquiao wanted them to stop at the24-day mark.

As for Floyd Sr., he's convinced Pacquiao is onsomething. Speaking to BoxingScene.com on Friday, Floyd Sr. was veryopen on the subject of Pacquiao and performance enhancing drugs -although he quickly mentions that his statements on Pacquiao arenothing more than his own "personal opinion" on the topic. Floyd Sr. isvery irritated with some of the stories that claim his son is scared tofight Pacquiao.

"Little Floyd ain't scared of him. They aresaying he's scared. Scared of who? He aint scared of no damn Pacquaio.Did you see Pacquiao sign the contract? He's the only one who's scared.We know he's scared. If he aint taking that stuff, he knows he's got agood @#% whooping coming. He'll get the sh*t beat out him. He didn'twant to take the tests. Something is really wrong with the picture man.He knows Floyd will whoop his @#%," Mayweather Sr. told BoxingScene.com.

"Pacquiaoknows little Floyd will whoop him. Floyd will fight him anytime, anyplace, anywhere. If a guy is that good, why cant he take the tests.Little Floyd is taking the same tests he's taking. To me, he can't evenfight and if he can't fight, then it means Freddie Roach can't train.That's why I call it like it is. Freddie 'The Dope Coach' Roach. Heused to be the 'Joke Coach Roach.' Now he's the 'Dope Coach Roach.'"

FloydSr. went a bit further. In his opinion, he feels Pacquiao was takingsome form of a performance enhancer in several of his past fights, andhis opinion doesn't change for Pacquiao's upcoming fight with JoshuaClottey on March 13.

"He can't beat Clottey without that sh*t inhim. Even though he was dehydrated, he couldn't beat De La Hoya withoutthat sh*t. He couldn't beat Ricky Hatton without that sh*t and hecouldn't beat Cotto without that sh*t. I don't even think he could beatthat kid from Chicago [David Diaz] without that sh*t. He wouldn't beable to beat any of the guys without enhancement drugs, that's what Ithink. My belief is my opinion and you cannot change it. I know onething, little Floyd will fight him fair," Mayweather Sr. said.

WhenI pressed Floyd Sr. for an answer on what exactly Pacquiao wasallegedly taking to fight in such spectacular fashion, he toldBoxingScene about some rumors that pertain to a performance enhancerbeing used by the military.

"It's not a steroid. It's somethingfrom the Philippines. Something they use in the army. When you hit theguy with a .45 or a .38 and they keep coming after they get shot.Whatever it is it has to be something strong for you to keep comingforward after you get shot," Mayweather Sr. said.

As far asPacquiao's fight with Clottey, Floyd Sr. doesn't give the Ghanaianveteran a shot to win. He feels Pacquiao is simply killing time withClottey until a Mayweather fight comes around.

"Clottey is astrong guy. I thought Clottey beat Cotto but it wasn't an extravagantfight. This is nothing more than a holdover fight. Believe me when Itell you, he's [Pacquiao] going to have something in him. I may bewrong but I believe he has something in him," Mayweather Sr. said.

Andit's not only Pacquiao who Floyd Sr. is pointing the finger at. Hebelieves a decent number of fighters are currently using performanceenhancing drugs.

"The game is going to sh*t now. A lot offighters who are supposed to be good fighters are taking that sh*t. Youdon't know who is taking it. There are a bunch of cheaters out there. Ican say one thing, I know little Floyd is clean," Mayweather Sr. said.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Maybe it's the same drug lito lapid,ramon revilla,fpj,robin padilla uses too....when they're in an action movie! This is just ridiculous allegations....

Originally Posted by mk26

Guys, do you have link on the HBO'S 24/7 PACQUIAO VS. CLOTTEY?

HBO Sports will present "Road to Dallas" : Pacquiao vs Clottey, a thirty (30) minutes special analyzing the upcoming welterweight showdown between Pound for Pound King Manny Pacquiao and challenger Joshua Clottey that will mark the first-ever Pro-Boxing event at the Landmark $1.2Billion dollar Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas. 

Back
Top Bottom