ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

those shirts are dope... i'm in the minority, but i like the blue shirt
you're not alone man. I am just not comfortable with shirt that has an athlete's face.

d9026a14d2fc0f297bcd77909fb71895dbd5dc0b.pjpg

Dat shoes are mine.....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Can't wait to have those Shirts...

When are the release of the Pacman Trainers?
Yeah no info on the release date, the fight is in less than 2 weeks?

nike sing apparently wants it to be March 5th...but lets see if all the prep could be done before fri...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

nike sing apparently wants it to be March 5th...but lets see if all the prep could be done before fri...

Hmmm, two more days to go before the 5th. Its not impossible. Big ups to Nike Phil for stepping up BIG TIME in 2010. We're not even done with Q1 and the releases by far have been awesome.

hope those shirts ^^ would become available at retail stores here and in the US. not only at eastbay...thanks for the update.

Originally Posted by nwo0714

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Mayweather Sr. Uncensored: Fires Hot Bullets at Pacquiao
Posted by: Rick Reeno on 02-26-2010.

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
>>>Click Here For Tons of More Breaking Boxing News, Articles and Insider Information<<<

By Rick Reeno

In December, Pacquiao filed a defamation suit in U.S. District Court in Nevada against the Mayweather family [Floyd Jr., Roger, Floyd Sr.], Golden Boy Promotions president Oscar De La Hoya and Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer. According to the legal papers, Pacquiao claims the defendants made defamatory statements by accusing him of taking performance enhancing drugs. Pacquiao had promised a big legal battle after numerous statements, that connected him to performance enhancing drugs, were made in the press.

The legal suit has done very little to discourage the ongoing chatter from the Mayweathers. Floyd Jr. has been very vocal about Pacquiao's refusal to accept his terms for a random drug testing protocol. When the two sides were negotiating for a potential fight, Floyd Jr. made a demand for a contract clause that called for both fighters to undergo random blood testing during the training period. The negotiations fell apart after Pacquiao and Mayweather could not agree on the cut-off date for the tests. Mayweather wanted the random drug testing to continue until it was 14-days before the fight, while Pacquiao wanted them to stop at the 24-day mark.

As for Floyd Sr., he's convinced Pacquiao is on something. Speaking to BoxingScene.com on Friday, Floyd Sr. was very open on the subject of Pacquiao and performance enhancing drugs - although he quickly mentions that his statements on Pacquiao are nothing more than his own "personal opinion" on the topic. Floyd Sr. is very irritated with some of the stories that claim his son is scared to fight Pacquiao.

"Little Floyd ain't scared of him. They are saying he's scared. Scared of who? He aint scared of no damn Pacquaio. Did you see Pacquiao sign the contract? He's the only one who's scared. We know he's scared. If he aint taking that stuff, he knows he's got a good @#% whooping coming. He'll get the sh*t beat out him. He didn't want to take the tests. Something is really wrong with the picture man. He knows Floyd will whoop his @#%," Mayweather Sr. told BoxingScene.com.

"Pacquiao knows little Floyd will whoop him. Floyd will fight him anytime, any place, anywhere. If a guy is that good, why cant he take the tests. Little Floyd is taking the same tests he's taking. To me, he can't even fight and if he can't fight, then it means Freddie Roach can't train. That's why I call it like it is. Freddie 'The Dope Coach' Roach. He used to be the 'Joke Coach Roach.' Now he's the 'Dope Coach Roach.'"

Floyd Sr. went a bit further. In his opinion, he feels Pacquiao was taking some form of a performance enhancer in several of his past fights, and his opinion doesn't change for Pacquiao's upcoming fight with Joshua Clottey on March 13.

"He can't beat Clottey without that sh*t in him. Even though he was dehydrated, he couldn't beat De La Hoya without that sh*t. He couldn't beat Ricky Hatton without that sh*t and he couldn't beat Cotto without that sh*t. I don't even think he could beat that kid from Chicago [David Diaz] without that sh*t. He wouldn't be able to beat any of the guys without enhancement drugs, that's what I think. My belief is my opinion and you cannot change it. I know one thing, little Floyd will fight him fair," Mayweather Sr. said.

When I pressed Floyd Sr. for an answer on what exactly Pacquiao was allegedly taking to fight in such spectacular fashion, he told BoxingScene about some rumors that pertain to a performance enhancer being used by the military.

"It's not a steroid. It's something from the Philippines. Something they use in the army. When you hit the guy with a .45 or a .38 and they keep coming after they get shot. Whatever it is it has to be something strong for you to keep coming forward after you get shot," Mayweather Sr. said.

As far as Pacquiao's fight with Clottey, Floyd Sr. doesn't give the Ghanaian veteran a shot to win. He feels Pacquiao is simply killing time with Clottey until a Mayweather fight comes around.

"Clottey is a strong guy. I thought Clottey beat Cotto but it wasn't an extravagant fight. This is nothing more than a holdover fight. Believe me when I tell you, he's [Pacquiao] going to have something in him. I may be wrong but I believe he has something in him," Mayweather Sr. said.

And it's not only Pacquiao who Floyd Sr. is pointing the finger at. He believes a decent number of fighters are currently using performance enhancing drugs.

"The game is going to sh*t now. A lot of fighters who are supposed to be good fighters are taking that sh*t. You don't know who is taking it. There are a bunch of cheaters out there. I can say one thing, I know little Floyd is clean," Mayweather Sr. said.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]

Maybe it's the same drug lito lapid,ramon revilla,fpj,robin padilla uses too....when they're in an action movie! This is just ridiculous allegations....

LOL... Manny has the anting anting that ramon revilla used in the movies...

the mayweathers just don't realize we pinoys don't have a trace of (other word for female dog) in our blood like they do.it's easy to lob accusations at manny when they do not have even a shred of evidence to back it up.i suggest sr. shuts his yap and watch manny send PBF into his second and final retirement after handing him his first loss 

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

the mayweathers just don't realize we pinoys don't have a trace of (other word for female dog) in our blood like they do.it's easy to lob accusations at manny when they do not have even a shred of evidence to back it up.i suggest sr. shuts his yap and watch manny send PBF into his second and final retirement after handing him his first loss 
true! and that thing he's saying about military drugs? damn!....our soldiers hardly get a decent meal because of minimal budget what more with drugs?!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jrjmd

hope those shirts ^^ would become available at retail stores here and in the US. not only at eastbay...thanks for the update.
Champs Sports stores will have them early next week...

JM

Guys just wondering what sizes on Pac shirts do you wear?  I'm about 5'9 180lbs, I normally buy XL, but the last shirt i bought (Pac Knows) feels tight and its kinda short.  I know these are Asian size, but they just seem smaller now.  Don't know if I gained weight (
smh.gif
), or if the shirts shrink, or if they're making them smaller.

Back
Top Bottom