ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

^ i read somewhere in this thread that the pacman shirts tend to shrink after washing... maybe thats it... but based on my observation the pacman knows (lightsout) that i bought runs smaller compared to other pacman shirts.

From what I've observed, almost all Nike Pacman shirts that was released here run small and shrink after washing.

SMH

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Guys just wondering what sizes on Pac shirts do you wear?  I'm about 5'9 180lbs, I normally buy XL, but the last shirt i bought (Pac Knows) feels tight and its kinda short.  I know these are Asian size, but they just seem smaller now.  Don't know if I gained weight (
smh.gif
), or if the shirts shrink, or if they're making them smaller.

strange. We are about same height and weight (175lbs) and I wear large. 

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by jrjmd

hope those shirts ^^ would become available at retail stores here and in the US. not only at eastbay...thanks for the update.
Champs Sports stores will have them early next week...

JM

thanks jm, i updated my brother and he will get his pacman stuff at Champs Great Mall...they havent told him the exact day of release thou but my bro said he would just go to great mall everyday since his work is the near the mall...thanks for the updates...i was able to get shirts from champs because of your infos!!!

i think floyd sr watched too many war films and sci fi films during his free time
laugh.gif

fcd3662a477eff50f5d576edd63d90e6cbb15e5f.pjpg

each of manny's assistant gets a personalize shirt from nike. what a lucky guy!
76216d44fcfa7bd7986c464148020685523c53b0.pjpg

3c63632044aaf5edfb4c7a95dd0b95c6c7bc8679.pjpg

im not sure about this one champ...
eyes.gif

No hate here

Why would Pac associate himself with that man?

He already has too much

The only reason he said was pareho kaming laki sa hirap.

i dont know man but this one is a bad choice....
mad.gif

i also remember during the cotto preparation and hbo filmed it in episode 1 of the 24/7 series in the middle of training went villar there had a meeting wid manny that made freddie roach pissed...

Just saw this in youtube.

Pacman returns to Jimmy Kimmel Live

Part 1

Part 2 (This part blew me away!haha)

got it at toby's... yup its not drifit... they were able to get the 3 designs... fight tee (2cw), pride tee (2cw) and pacman knows... but i tink they will release it on sat...

Originally Posted by jason16

No hate here

He already has too much

yo i believe manny was recruited by manny to run under the nacionalista party hence the association and endorsements...

No hate here

He already has too much

That's the way he is. He loves to be associated with people that have dubious characters (chavit, FG, his adviser michael k, andal ampatuan, sr?, etc)

He is a great athlete. He is someone we are proud to say that he is Filipino, one of us. But beyond the sport, his decisions in life are questionable. He is not a good judge of character.

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

No hate here

He already has too much

That's the way he is. He loves to be associated with people that have dubious characters (chavit, FG, his adviser michael k, andal ampatuan, sr?, etc)

He is a great athlete. He is someone we are proud to say that he is Filipino, one of us. But beyond the sport, his decisions in life are questionable. He is not a good judge of character.

QFT! manny cant tell if a person is keepin it real wit him or just milkin him... that explains the different factions in his entourage... those people who's been wit him since day one is hatin on those new people ridin the pacman bandwagon and actin like theyve been wit manny their whole life...

Back
Top Bottom