ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

I guess this will be a GR. Hoping the packaging will be a plus factor like the first 3 trainer are really dope.
smokin.gif

Hahaha, there goes my plan...leave na ba? What's 1 day anyways, right?
laugh.gif

See you all on Wednesday, people.

really likin those... grown on me.... especially aftr the release of the 2 colorways. cant wait to rock those...

^Thanks for the video. Seems like Pac is quite ready and confident to beat the hell out of Clottey.

Nice video, bai!! You can really see what a workhorse Manny is. His speed and power will be the difference and we have all seen his boxing IQ improve over the past 3-4 fights. Let's go Manny and beat the hell out of Josh!!!

That was a great video, bro! Thanks for sharing. Money won't last with a guy who throws off a flurry of punches the way Manny does.

Originally Posted by monase

64515ae26ce37a2bea4feb0463daec5feaa374c.pjpg

b55158ef68ec762aaeacc06b58af5e14dc8f437.pjpg

cda35c39ebbc6febeaf4750420a20ff7b449021.pjpg

55a2528eb56d8e347782558b16c9f7794f6427f.pjpg

dropped on NDC.
hopefully in our hands by next week!

might pick these up if they'll be GR.
and no, otherwise.

and i saw manny on TV today, still wearing the AT1 x AM360 fusions while training.

they should have released those, instead of these.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I deleted the gigantic photo posted. Next time please post something smaller.
Sorry about that. But its FSR right now on NDC.

Manny Pacquiao Trainers are gona go for P5295 on wed march 10, 2010...3 of the stores that i called said that VIP cards might be honored...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

Manny Pacquiao Trainers are gona go for P5295 on wed march 10, 2010...3 of the stores that i called said that VIP cards might be honored...

what are the 3 stores that might honor the vip card for the MP SC 2010??

rudolf, it was the stadium at gb5, atc and bacoor...

i read somewhere that Cagayan de Oro would have the shoes too, so cebu might be getting a few pairs...hope that you guys could get some pairs
smile.gif

Hmmm.. 2nd thoughts on the jacket now.. Don't think I wana jacket wit another man's wife and kids names on the back.. But still a nice jacket tho

SC Trainers will be a GR i think... Most of nike stadiums and parks will have their stocks on wednesday... I'll think of this first before getting... I like the trainer 1 because its not really that bulky on the foot. Might view this on wedenesday if its fine...

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Hmmm.. 2nd thoughts on the jacket now.. Don't think I wana jacket wit another man's wife and kids names on the back.. But still a nice jacket tho

co-sign........still the jacket it self is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by reigillm

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

co-sign........still the jacket it self is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

same here... what a deal breaker those are... i might have given it a chance had it been his entourage's name on it.... this is a perfect jacket... almost....

Back
Top Bottom