ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

copped the kicks earlier at ATC,smallest size left was size 10,biggest was 12. They are comfortable and true to their size,unlike the past 3. I suggest you guys go ASAP if you want to have a pair of your own.
smile.gif

copped the kicks earlier at ATC,smallest size left was size 10,biggest was 12. They are comfortable and true to their size,unlike the past 3. I suggest you guys go ASAP if you want to have a pair of your own.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by crazyforkicks

smile.gif

hmm, IMHO it was not true to size..me and sircristoc copped a .5 smaller from our size...our usual size is 10...but both of us fitted 9.5, and it still has some allowance.

Originally Posted by azhul23

smile.gif

hmm, IMHO it was not true to size..me and sircristoc copped a .5 smaller from our size...our usual size is 10...but both of us fitted 9.5, and it still has some allowance.

yeah?i got a 9.5 for the first 3 MP trainers,but for this one i was good with a size 9.hmm,guess it still depends on the person wearing it,hehe
happy.gif

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

guys OT i just wanna ask if the MP Lights Out & MP Phil. CW have the same sizing???

in my observation..it has a small diffrence in sizing as well..my lights out is 10.5, while my cotto is 10, i dont know maybe bec. of the diffrent materials used in some parts..

Originally Posted by azhul23

smile.gif

Co-sign on this. I copped a 9.5 as well... and my usual size is a 10...

Got the MP trainer SC today at Park Trinoma. From what the staff said, they were selling out fast. The shoe looks surprisingly better in person than the pics on NDC, and the box is pretty nice as well. Props to Marvin if you're on NT, for letting me piggyback on your 10% discount. Thanks a lot, bro.

hopefully all shoes would be released this way, no hassle at all, and everyone will get their pairs, and give harder time for resellers since it's more or less GR, they'll be a hard time selling their pairs..

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

hows the quality of the SC Pacmans compared to the TR1 Pacmans? Btw, how much is the SRP for the SCs? Thanks!
its php5295 before discounts man... sc pacmans comfort level is topnotch and the design and aesthetics are on point (not too flashy but would still make heads turn) i dont have the tr1 trainers for comparison though... this is the 1st time i bought pacman trainers but overall its a good buy for me!

HTH

Back
Top Bottom