ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

got my Pacmans...   they said I'm the first in Cebu to cop a pair...  Manny should give me an award or something
laugh.gif
   Yeah, they do kinda run big. I wear a 10.5 and probably could have fit in a 10... but i just stayed with the 10.5  

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by rudolfchua

guys OT i just wanna ask if the MP Lights Out & MP Phil. CW have the same sizing???

in my observation..it has a small diffrence in sizing as well..my lights out is 10.5, while my cotto is 10, i dont know maybe bec. of the diffrent materials used in some parts..
i'm a size 11.5 on the lights out i'm planning to buy a size 11 of the Phil CW, i'm just wondering if it would fit?

depends on your feet man. I fit in a size 10 but I always get 10.5 as much as possible since they're wider than the 10's. 
same with the pacmans, i fitted a 10 but I felt the sides of my foot being squeezed by the shoe. I tried a 10.5 and the problem went away. 
smile.gif

EDIT: oooppsss.. sorry man, i thought you were referring to SC2010. didn't read that quite well the first time around.

i little OT... just want to ask how is the durability of the diamond flex of trainer 1s?

still thinking if I will buy the SC2010 because of the soft outsole, not sure if it would last long

Just for heads up... Nike Stadium Rockwell still has many stocks.. Konti lang ang bumibili...

10, 10.5 and 11 meron pa...

Just called Garden State Plaza in NJ. They just received the sneakers and put them out on display. Smallest size they received was a 9 so I out of luck. Seems like they few places I have called havent received any size 8s. AAArrgggh!

Hope that helps some Jersey Flips out.

how are the manny trainers selling in the pi? i'll actually be there for 2 weeks and i arrive saturday afternoon. any chance they'll still be around?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

how are the manny trainers selling in the pi? i'll actually be there for 2 weeks and i arrive saturday afternoon. any chance they'll still be around?
laugh.gif
better have your relatives buy you now.  As the fight gets nearer the stocks are going out already.

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

laugh.gif
saturday? i think you can still get one... hype is not that crazy... which is better...

Originally Posted by jrjmd

man, aling dionesia is also hitting the malls with new stuff
happy.gif
hehehe  
laugh.gif
OMG! pati naman si aling dionesia meron ng stuff! commercialized na talaga siya ngayon...

time to shine mommy D...

i just wanna share for my fellow nters if u wanna see the fight live (maybe 30 sec delayed). dload the sopcast player now at sopcast.com..
i've been using this since the de la hoya Fyt and it haven't turn me down.
i will post the channel here on the eve of the fyt...  
happy.gif

Or if you want a live streaming, you can use SMART Live Streaming (3G).. If you have a TV out on your cellphone. your cellphone is 3G capable you can transfer the feed through your cellphone to the TV.. Tried it with Manny-Cotto fight.. P15 per 30minutes..

For NT peeps information..

Still picking where to watch the fight. I'll prolly hit up Marriott or Maxims.

Anyone heading out there, lemme know.

Guys, just dowloaded sopcast player.. do u guys have the channel for the weight-in?

TIA!

Sopcast Channel:n/a
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/24267 - highest possibilty

Possible Sopcast Channel courtesy of Boyptech -
Note: some of this channel might stream different video.
sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6002
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/29629
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/7524
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/69756
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/51813
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/28233
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/17525
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/26342

Originally Posted by AirNeo23

Sopcast Channel:n/a
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/24267 - highest possibilty

Possible Sopcast Channel courtesy of Boyptech -
Note: some of this channel might stream different video.
sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6002
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/29629
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/7524
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/69756
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/51813
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/28233
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/17525
sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/26342
bro saan ilalagay yun mga channels? paturo naman first time ko kasi gumamit ng sopcast, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom