ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

pac has so many bobbleheads released for him now.. his 1st with Accel, then the bobblehead from SF Giants game, and now the one with Cotto.. wat other boxer has that many bobbleheads???

Thanks guys!! Manny was the nicest and most down to earth guy when I met him. He is a total class act!!

dged, I've seen the same bobblehead I have on eBay for around $15-20 US. It was originally sold at the MGM Grand leading to the fight, but some unsold ones have made their way to eBay.

^The guy from the man show?

The things he said...
indifferent.gif

He is a comedian. Which i find very annoying and corny.

Saw this earlier in the other board I frequent , and all I could say is that he is way below the belt AlthoughGudpm po doc, new referal from dr. Luna/Meceda at male med ward, Segundo Lunar 56yo, MPI 2 to VA, tnx po doc-Osmin Stod Andrew his statements are partly true , but still :smh:Its ok to trash talk if you know when to stop and you know your limit, but this dude went over it

?

wondering what will be the reactions of M.P. about it! Oh and also Aling Dionisia
happy.gif

Saw this earlier in the other board I frequent , and all I could say is that he is way below the belt Although his statements are partly true , but still :smh:Its ok to trash talk if you know when to stop and you know your limit, but this dude went over it

laugh.gif
sorry guys, I'm on hospital duty when I posted and my iPhone messed up big time

Adam used to be in The Man Show with Jimmy Kimmel. Funny how things turn out right? Kimmel's like Manny's No 1 fan. Screw Adam, Jimmy's waaaay cooler.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Adam used to be in The Man Show with Jimmy Kimmel. Funny how things turn out right? Kimmel's like Manny's No 1 fan. Screw Adam, Jimmy's waaaay cooler.

laugh.gif

I know who he is, what I meant is why is he important.

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

Saw this earlier in the other board I frequent , and all I could say is that he is way below the belt Although his statements are partly true , but still :smh:Its ok to trash talk if you know when to stop and you know your limit, but this dude went over it

laugh.gif
sorry guys, I'm on hospital duty when I posted and my iPhone messed up big time

ayt, hehe the doctor is inn..hehe

Adam needs to ride with people with the "IT" factor, just like the way kimmel carried him in the man show, the guy(adam) has no gift but to scrub off peoples back...lol...he did succeed on one thing, getting publicity in a very BAD way.
roll.gif

That dude doesn't even know a thing about boxing nor in geography (Thailand and PI is the same?! Duh?). And he just highlights facts that are known even to a 5 yr. old just to appear as if he knows a truckload about boxing. I'd say, dude's a dumb as$.

Clearly, he's just making a publicity stunt too boost his wack career. Just another white guy trying to d!ckride Pacman.

If attention is what he wants, then he is successful then. Blogs about his comments are heating up...

Back
Top Bottom