All My Car Heads Enter Vol. Jaguar S Type

ford sold jag to tata a few years ago. don't know if thats positively impacted the reliability of their cars though. but the new xk looks
pimp.gif

ford sold jag to tata a few years ago. don't know if thats positively impacted the reliability of their cars though. but the new xk looks
pimp.gif

You don't need to make a thread asking for opinions, when clearly you will do as you wish regardless what we tell you, trying to bargain on luxury used vehicle just because you want to stunt, is the dumbest %$$#@* thing to do, used car dealerships love fools like you...enjoy.

You don't need to make a thread asking for opinions, when clearly you will do as you wish regardless what we tell you, trying to bargain on luxury used vehicle just because you want to stunt, is the dumbest %$$#@* thing to do, used car dealerships love fools like you...enjoy.

I I don't know about them is why I made this thread. I've heard a lot of different stories about them, some good some bad.

Yeah I wanna stunt. Aint $!*# wrong with that.

I I don't know about them is why I made this thread. I've heard a lot of different stories about them, some good some bad.

You wont be stuntin when every single check engine light lights up on your dash. I can't possibly think of a wacker "luxury" car. Its just a Ford bro.

You wont be stuntin when every single check engine light lights up on your dash. I can't possibly think of a wacker "luxury" car. Its just a Ford bro.

Originally Posted by Undefeatedx37

Stunt when you can actually afford to, for now learn not to live passed your needs, I'm not trying to #$!% on your parade, just giving you some good advice.Go get yourself a good economy car, think Toyota.

Stunt when you can actually afford to, for now learn not to live passed your needs, I'm not trying to #$!% on your parade, just giving you some good advice.Go get yourself a good economy car, think Toyota.

Honestly stay in your budget!

Yea u wanna stunt but how are you gonna be able to afford repairs on a luxury vehicle? If you buy a luxury vehicle with over 100k miles you will have regular repairs, you have to think about the long run when it comes to a purchase such as a car. Im not saying get a hooptie but just be smart about your purchase, think about the money you will have to spend on upkeep

Honestly stay in your budget!

Yea u wanna stunt but how are you gonna be able to afford repairs on a luxury vehicle? If you buy a luxury vehicle with over 100k miles you will have regular repairs, you have to think about the long run when it comes to a purchase such as a car. Im not saying get a hooptie but just be smart about your purchase, think about the money you will have to spend on upkeep

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I appreciate the advice. But for a 2003 jaguar that wouldn't mess up.. why not cop it.. that was my whole point.

Was also looking at an '04 TL

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I appreciate the advice. But for a 2003 jaguar that wouldn't mess up.. why not cop it.. that was my whole point.

Was also looking at an '04 TL

I'm thinking about getting a Jaguar S type from 2000-'03.
Looking at a few with about 100K on the dash.. which are going for around 6-8K.

It's a European car so I'd expect repairs to be expensive.. do they mess up easily?

I was wondering some pro's/cons

Thanks
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 quit tryna "stunt" in front of your peers.. get a damn honda. 

and no, Jags (that model atleast) are not euros.. theyre dolled up Ford Contours. 

I'm thinking about getting a Jaguar S type from 2000-'03.
Looking at a few with about 100K on the dash.. which are going for around 6-8K.

It's a European car so I'd expect repairs to be expensive.. do they mess up easily?

I was wondering some pro's/cons

Thanks
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 quit tryna "stunt" in front of your peers.. get a damn honda. 

and no, Jags (that model atleast) are not euros.. theyre dolled up Ford Contours. 

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom