All my fellow college students, ya'll got your Jobs lined up for the summer yet???

where ya'll working at over the summer? Im tryin to find a factory job or something so I can make some decent money over the summer. last summer I madearound 10K (i was ony 18), but I doubt I will get close to seeing that again this year.

Lookin at Clerical jobs for the govt. If all else fails, I'll be asking "What size do you need?" full-time
tired.gif

I'm trying to get in on this EARLY. However, I haven't been home all this semester. I'm thinking of calling some places and finding out if I canhandle the business over the phone. I want almost any kind of job, but no food.

And I REALLY need a job this summer. Bills, a small loan, sneakers (
laugh.gif
)........

i've got an interview lined up for when i get home...which is big for me, this is the first time a place has even called me back all year
laugh.gif

hopefully i'll be working at sports authority. if not, i'll be selling shoes/my car/everything else i have

Nope I am good. After taking 18 credit a semester, the last thing on my mind is work.

I need that 21/2 month.

I am still going to be working as a physical therapist assistant BUT.. hopefully i get my internship with DC UNITED or the ********!!
pimp.gif

i'll be contracted as a consultant for the campus radio station and i'll be putting in a strong 40 hours a week at this computer science place

life guaring...if your trying to make like 7k and do absolutely nothing that *#+* is a deal...doin that this summer but workin at safeway right now

Taking classes allll summer (trying to be out of here May 09).. but if I wasn't doing that, I'll be at my usual internship with USDA in Maryland..

working in summit, nj at a wall street staffing firm. maybe picking up some part time work at a restaurant or somethin as well, just to make some extra cash

I'll be taking a vacation this summer. I need a break from my job and having to go to school...

Back
Top Bottom