All-NBA Teams announced: Bron Unanimous, Rose & Howard 1 vote short of

roll.gif
Carmelo not even making the list.
Westbrook at 2nd team
indifferent.gif
I guess the league thinks shoot-first point guards is where it's at.

roll.gif
Westbrook at 2nd team
indifferent.gif

Interesting note...

With this years All-NBA votes, Kobe now has 13 All-NBA awards, while Dirk has 11.

Kareem holds the mark for most with 15 (Malone has the most All-NBA First teams with 11).

That's great company for Kobe, as the only players with more are Karl and Shaq (Tim Duncan also has 13).

Kobe now passes Dolph Schayes, Cousy, Dream, and the Logo, all having 12.

Kobe should end up with the most All-NBA team awards by the time he retires, and Dirk should be right behind him. Kobe will probably have 16 by the time it's all said and done, and if Dirk can get 2 or 3 more..
pimp.gif
That's great company to be in.

LeBron and Dwight will probably both shatter Kobe's record though,
laugh.gif

Those dudes will take All-NBA honors for the next ten years, as Dwight has 5 and LeBron has 7.

26 year old LeBron James has 7 All-NBA awards already,
roll.gif

Last note, Kobe has now made All-NBA First Team 9 times. 2 behind Karl Malone.

Interesting note...

With this years All-NBA votes, Kobe now has 13 All-NBA awards, while Dirk has 11.

Kareem holds the mark for most with 15 (Malone has the most All-NBA First teams with 11).

That's great company for Kobe, as the only players with more are Karl and Shaq (Tim Duncan also has 13).

Kobe now passes Dolph Schayes, Cousy, Dream, and the Logo, all having 12.

Kobe should end up with the most All-NBA team awards by the time he retires, and Dirk should be right behind him. Kobe will probably have 16 by the time it's all said and done, and if Dirk can get 2 or 3 more..
pimp.gif
That's great company to be in.

LeBron and Dwight will probably both shatter Kobe's record though,
laugh.gif

Those dudes will take All-NBA honors for the next ten years, as Dwight has 5 and LeBron has 7.

26 year old LeBron James has 7 All-NBA awards already,
roll.gif

Last note, Kobe has now made All-NBA First Team 9 times. 2 behind Karl Malone.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

roll.gif
Westbrook at 2nd team
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

westbrook is a SG first making the transition to PG

plus dude was balling all season, and was balling even with KD and they didnt miss a beat

kobe shouldn't have been 1st team

roll.gif
Westbrook at 2nd team
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

plus dude was balling all season, and was balling even with KD and they didnt miss a beat

Kobe gets first team because...well... if you think about it, Wade has a player playing on his team that does the same (if not better) wing production. Kobe, does not. Kobe is the undisputed leader of his flock. Wade is not. Wade may have outperformed Kobe this year statistically, but Kobe played first chair in his band. Wade, did not.

Originally Posted by air max 87

roll.gif
Westbrook at 2nd team
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm saying....

Im starting to think most of NT doesn't even watch Basketball....They think players should get accolades based off the merit of their name
laugh.gif

Westbrook been going in...
pimp.gif

Kobe gets first team because...well... if you think about it, Wade has a player playing on his team that does the same (if not better) wing production. Kobe, does not. Kobe is the undisputed leader of his flock. Wade is not. Wade may have outperformed Kobe this year statistically, but Kobe played first chair in his band. Wade, did not.

Originally Posted by air max 87

roll.gif
Westbrook at 2nd team
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm saying....

Im starting to think most of NT doesn't even watch Basketball....They think players should get accolades based off the merit of their name
laugh.gif

Westbrook been going in...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Didn't deserve it over Wade.
Yes he did

I'd love to hear why Kobe deserved it over Wade, Mateen.
Interested in hearing this argument as well despite how I agree that Kobe's numbers were still stellar per say in his 15th season in the league .... but 1st team over Wade? 

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Didn't deserve it over Wade.
Yes he did

I'd love to hear why Kobe deserved it over Wade, Mateen.
Interested in hearing this argument as well despite how I agree that Kobe's numbers were still stellar per say in his 15th season in the league .... but 1st team over Wade? 

Congratulations to STAT.
laugh.gif
He made it at center. That's going to make Pringles happy. He's going to continue to start STAT at center.
30t6p3b.gif

Congratulations to STAT.
laugh.gif
He made it at center. That's going to make Pringles happy. He's going to continue to start STAT at center.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

All of that really doesn't have anything to do with All NBA teams though.  If that's the case then Kobe and Shaq should have never made it together since they had each other to perform when one struggled.  Wade outperformed him on both sides of the ball.

Kobe's numbers were still stellar per say in his 15th season in the league.
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom