All NBA WHO??!! Team

Those who put in work with little to no recognition.

6tuva4h.jpg

david west, 19.5 ppg, 9.4rebs, 2.2 ast.

act_nick_collison.jpg

nick collison, 8.8ppg, 8.5 rebs (leads team off bench.)

act_hidayet_turkoglu.jpg

hidayet turkoglu, 19.5 ppg, 6.2 rebs, 4.1 ast, (all 3 more than rashard and his huge contract.)

act_jamario_moon.jpg

jamario moon, 8.1 ppg, 6.3 rebs, 1.6 blk

act_louis_williams.jpg

louis williams, 10.9 ppg, 2 rebs, 3.5 ast

i agree with the first three and i think wilcox could be thrown in there too, but the last two i'm not so sure about. it's the first good season forboth and understandably because it's jamario's first season in the nba and this is williams' first season that he started to breakout (mainlybecause of minutes). in their spots i'd throw in jose calderon or jamaal tinsley.

most people know that al jefferson is beasting out in minny.

being the primary in a trade for garnett will get you a little attention like that.

in fact the only question people have had about him this year is not if he is good enough to be an all star, but if his team is good enough for him to be anall star.

you think any of the players above will even sniff an all star conversation?
im not just talking underrated here, im talking, barely any attention paid tothem at all.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

most people know that al jefferson is beasting out in minny.

being the primary in a trade for garnett will get you a little attention like that.

in fact the only question people have had about him this year is not if he is good enough to be an all star, but if his team is good enough for him to be an all star.

you think any of the players above will even sniff an all star conversation?
im not just talking underrated here, im talking, barely any attention paid to them at all.
yeah but when people talk about that trade, they act like minnesota just gave away garnett. i guess its understandable given the teams records, but aljefferson is beast regardless

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

richard jefferson is ballin out of his mind this year but i think everyone knows who he is

yeah, but not even making top 10 in the all-star voting is a disappointment.

RJ having a career year & not getting any All Star recognition is
eyes.gif

RJ is underrated though, people know who he is, but I think he still deserves more credit. (hence the All Star voting)

My votes:

RJ
David West
Dorell Wright
Sebastian Telfair
Raymond Felton
Rashad McCants

sebastian telfair is a bum
smh.gif
i hate having this dude on my team. he is becoming a pretty good assist man but i have a better jumper than this dude
smh.gif

rashad mccants is nice though, if only he knew how to pass and take a good looking shot

Richard Jefferson reminds me a lot of paul pierce. Their games are not very flashy (RJ has some big dunks tho) but they get it done. They are both underrated.Altho this year PP is getting more recognition then usual.

Rip, Chauncey, Rasheed and Tayshaun... these guys get all the attention, but what about the fifth starter?

Antonio McDyess definitely deserves more recognition, 10.4 PPG and 8.1 RPG.

Back
Top Bottom