All Red XI's?

After seeing these, the Patone 11s , and the columbias I'm not really feeling the 11s anymore as a shoe. I don't know why but my once favorite jordan sneaker has turnt meh.
until they officially release it, I'll feel the same way. I for one hope they do ruin it to kill the hype. It'll always be my fav shoe in certain colors.

they should just retro all the OG colors and thats it, only reason i got back into sneakers is all these 11's coming out this year

Knicks fans chill I remember Melo saying red was his favorite color when he was playing for Denver . Any way these are so dope ! I would buy in a heartbeat if they release .

Its because they're goin OD status over at JB and just dropping 11s every other month.I used to love the fact that is was a lil more difficult to get your hands on 11s back in the day.....NOT anymore. But I will get these and the Columbia's(Or Gammas wuteva :ohwell: lol) But I will def  be skipping certain CWs bc its getting ridiculously easy to get 11s now :/
Hypebeast

If Melo went to the Bulls, he'd definitely hoop in them this coming season. Too bad he ended up chasing money instead of going to a contender. He's always been on a team that was lacking talent vs. elite teams.

And PE XIs in Knicks colorways aren't going to be as good as these.

Back
Top Bottom