All Star 2006 Hyperstrikes Together

Wow, how many of each were released?
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

KDAY: Hit me up when ya see this. Haven't talked to ya in a while.

And 255: I'm not a fan of Wht/Carolina based shoes. Had the White part been black, now we'd be talking. But then, I suppose it wouldn't be "Houston based".

ARGH. I need those damn AF1's and ZK1's NOW!

babydill.
[/b]​

missed the edit... >:
mad.gif

And after seeing them all in Seattle I like the Forces and Kobes the best...and i normally don't like forces that much.

Thats just crazy! Who the hell cares if it was the wrong froum. Those are fire. Did they make big sizes in those shoes? Were they sold at footlockers in h-town or select stores? Thanks for the info. Great shoes man!

this is just part of the daaznfella will never own these shoes pack...argh, of course i only like the ZK1s...and i really dont like the shoe that much, just the colors...THE COLORS! lol
holla @
daaznfella@hotmail.com OR IM me @ daaznfella suckaaaa!......
for dope jordan tees, go to WWW.OVERSTAND.NET...you wont be sorry!
[/b]​

Quote:
not a fan of Wht/Carolina based shoes

neither am i, dill, but maybe it's more the fact that i really like the LB3, one of the most comfortable shoes i've ever worn. if i could i would get every PE or Hyper Bron 3.

i strongly dislike orange too, but those AF1s are growing on me.

-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

Oh I want those Houston AF1's!!!!! Not crazy about the Lebron Oilers nor KObes....
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

are those yours? you sellin?
haha. i want those lebrons. get at me if you sellin them.

*** ***​
Philippines[/b]
mber No.5[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom