ALL-STAR/GALAXY FOAMPOSITES

anyone have any info for SF and the rest of the bay area so far?
i know of 1 place so far that may have them.

if so, def less then 2 dozen pairs

wont kno for sure til tuesday or wednesday.

Serramonte done for from what I heard.
frown.gif

i got $$ for anyone willingt o camp for me at any location that will def have them.

fuhhhhh... i heard serramonte is on lock already. HOH only has 20 pairs. Dave Whites re-releasing too?

yup... all gone. good luck nt fam. hope you guys cop a pair. pm me if anyone knows someone with a size 10. ill cop for $1000

hoh dc already handed their wristbands out?!?! Are the wristbands for the foams only or for all the ASG shoes?...Yes NDC will have them.

are ppl campin @ HOH Sac

i'm bout to check out what's the deal tomorrow...i just want some ASG KD's ...that's all don't hurt me

yeah i been wanting this pair. i already know i cant get it in the AM since i work early. serious? yeah i am.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

are ppl campin @ HOH Sac

i'm bout to check out what's the deal tomorrow...i just want some ASG KD's ...that's all don't hurt me

Called security .. said they aren't allowing people to camp out.. a line will be formed at 1 on friday

So there's basically nowhere in the bay to get these of you haven't gotten a wristband from Serramonte HOH?

Originally Posted by notaclevaname

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

are ppl campin @ HOH Sac

Called security .. said they aren't allowing people to camp out.. a line will be formed at 1 on friday

called HOH today and she said you can start lining up at BJ's thursday night which is a lie, imm try to put my chair where the concord line started, by the stop light. Security wont let us on property before a certain time.

I just called HOH and the guy told me that the wristbands were handed out today for ALL the ASG shoes.

Edit:Just called security and the wristbands have all been handed out. HOH serramonte is done.

Back
Top Bottom