All-Star Mo Williams....AYO?!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

At least he is being honest. You all can make the gay jokes all you want but we play to win the game. He knows that without LeBronze, his chances of winning a ring are SHOT. They were right there so that probably makes it even more depressing. Might sound very dramatic for some but at least try to look at it for what it is.

i feel what you saying, but Mo knows damn well this is a business and this game ain't for the weak. He shouldn't care what the next man does anyway. They had 2 good years, time to move on

I just read this article on Yahoo and I came in here because I KNEW someone would post this. I couldn't help but laugh. This dude is a joke. He's acting as if his girlfriend left him. There are ways to express disappointment of a teammate leaving, but this...is ridiculous. Dude is acting like he wasn't on a terrible Milwaukee team. When you think about it, he is all about the attention he got from playing with Lebron. His time there didn't really produce anything, so what is he missing? He was an average player before Lebron, average player with him , and average after. He needs to stop crying. Smh...

I just read this article on Yahoo and I came in here because I KNEW someone would post this. I couldn't help but laugh. This dude is a joke. He's acting as if his girlfriend left him. There are ways to express disappointment of a teammate leaving, but this...is ridiculous. Dude is acting like he wasn't on a terrible Milwaukee team. When you think about it, he is all about the attention he got from playing with Lebron. His time there didn't really produce anything, so what is he missing? He was an average player before Lebron, average player with him , and average after. He needs to stop crying. Smh...

This dude should be embarrassed after saying this.

Remember when this dude was getting praised and vouched for the all-star game? Pathetic.

This dude should be embarrassed after saying this.

Remember when this dude was getting praised and vouched for the all-star game? Pathetic.

Originally Posted by got shoes

At least he is being honest. You all can make the gay jokes all you want but we play to win the game. He knows that without LeBronze, his chances of winning a ring are SHOT. They were right there so that probably makes it even more depressing. Might sound very dramatic for some but at least try to look at it for what it is.

i feel what you saying, but Mo knows damn well this is a business and this game ain't for the weak. He shouldn't care what the next man does anyway. They had 2 good years, time to move on
Why shouldn't he care when that "next-man" was his meal ticket?
grin.gif

grin.gif

Penny Hardaway was depressed when Shaq left Orlando. He was never the same after that mentally. Shortly after with the help of a few nagging injuries he faded away.

Penny Hardaway was depressed when Shaq left Orlando. He was never the same after that mentally. Shortly after with the help of a few nagging injuries he faded away.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

and he is ayo too (allegedly)

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

and he is ayo too (allegedly)

grin.gif
He's a pro basketball player and a grown $$@ man. Mo has to have more pride then even thinking about walking away from the game because of one man.

grin.gif
He's a pro basketball player and a grown $$@ man. Mo has to have more pride then even thinking about walking away from the game because of one man.

Back
Top Bottom