All Star weekend in L.A. Vol. This can't be real life

So we haven't had any rain this year so far (been sunny and upper 70's for the most part). So tell me why during NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND it's suppose to be raining? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

So we haven't had any rain this year so far (been sunny and upper 70's for the most part). So tell me why during NBA ALL STAR WEEKEND it's suppose to be raining? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Are you really complaining about some rain, when most of North America is either in a deep freeze or buried under feet of snow?
indifferent.gif

Are you really complaining about some rain, when most of North America is either in a deep freeze or buried under feet of snow?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

indifferent.gif
Word.

The blizzard didn't bother me half as much as this thread does.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

indifferent.gif
Word.

The blizzard didn't bother me half as much as this thread does.

What exactly are you going to be doing that the rain will completely ruin your plans?

What exactly are you going to be doing that the rain will completely ruin your plans?

Back
Top Bottom