All White 12s Being Added to the Holiday 09' Release

white-air-jordan-12-xii-2.jpg

Here's a little more Air Jordan 12 Holiday 2009 leakage for the die-hard fans. Before any rumors start the above image is a quick photoshop. Now here'sthe scoop, Jordan Brand will introduce a new colorway to the Air Jordan 12 family. The colorway is white on white and comes with perforated treatment along theupper. Overall it's a really nice white colorway, and to avoid any confusion we'll just leave it at that. They will hit Jordan Brand accounts inDecember for $150.

Whoa, so three colour ways in holiday 09 lineup, aside from the 2 xii pack in spring/summer???

Originally Posted by paul4523

Whoa, so three colour ways in holiday 09 lineup, aside from the 2 xii pack in spring/summer???
correct, the influx of releases will just be starting

Will probably come Pre-yellowed or pre-creased. It's hard enough trying to keep the white clean on regular j's this would be to much of a chore.

I like this a lot. I am a huge fan of all white shoes. If this is what they turn out like I'll get em.

my guess.....and like the 3s and 4s, they will release a all blk colorway as well....

seems very uninspired to me....

^^^haha, ya thats a funny pic. I say pass like nash too, I cant stand all white shoes. Only jordans that were ok are the IV's.

Back
Top Bottom