All White Foamposite One

Regardless of the consensus, I still like Penny's white foams and would get a pair if released.
White is always nice and fresh when they are new and since I have a lot of kicks I wear in rotation (about 40)
it would take me a long time before they became solied and beat-up. Nevertheless, that why I buy 2x of the kicks I really like.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

i smell an all black coming
devil.gif
its only natural

late pass
late pass? Where has it been confirmed the all black are re-releasing? Or are you taking about they've been made before?
no news of all black re-releasing, they have been released before however and can be found if you look around
smokin.gif

zeke78MX wrote:
Hey!! Those Penny PE's are sick!! In this video I see several games where he used them, at least one against the bulls and he seems to be wearing them when he gives that no-look to Seikaly!!!

Amazing shoes!! C'mon Nike!! Just do it!!

Need it in my life!

How does Nike walk past this classic fire to go to straight?the stoopid fruity colors?!?!?

Could Nike be behind in fashion????

I feel just like Black Friday where all these black shoes were released they might do the same with white shoes for the spring. But these are not that bad guys

these all white's are sweet and should have happened along time ago

i wish they would come out with a carolina blue and white pair like the OG flightposite

i know they have the foam pro's in carolina blue but i am not a fan of the pro's (i just dont like the nike swoosh on them)

plain foam 1's would be great in carolina blue and white , imo the OG flightposite's are bad azzzz

and the foam 1's would be the same...........................................................................peace23

i like them but they look so basic, they need to accent with a color to make them pop.

Back
Top Bottom