All White Jordans at Nike Portland

First off, my bad if it has been posted before, but I visited Nike Portland this weekend and thought NT would like to see this. I know they had white/red CWs of the 1-2011 series but this was new to me...my bad for the not-so-quality photography, I was tryin to make it quick.

and I forgot to take pics of the 23, 2010, 2011
grin.gif
 I normally dont care for all white CWs but they looked
pimp.gif
 in person...

i wish they woulda finished out the silver anni collection... i wante the 5s 6s and 8s

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

the soles on the 11s arent icy? they look white in the pic. looks interesting

They are all white.. not even the slightest bit clear from what I can see. It is interesting.

I was gonna include those in the pairs I wanted, but then I realized that those are just the Anni's with a white sole instead of clear basically.
ohwell.gif

Zyzz wrote:
solid soles on the XI's
sick.gif

Fixed.
wink.gif

Solid soles on XIs make them look extremely fake IMO. I have no idea why they would take away one of the XIs most distinguishing characteristics.

Honestly I think all of these pairs would look better with clear soles. I just LOVE white on white kicks with an icy bottom. All white shoes get dirty so fast I feel like they might as well have clear soles and look extra fresh ! 

I have to say, to my surprise some of the newer models look really good in all white. Ive never really liked the XIX, but those look nice. The XIII and XVI are my favorites of the bunch, I would insta-cop both pairs if released.  

so is it safe to assume the white/red collection they used to have are the pairs ending up on ebay?

that BTN_21 guy will have these up on eBay in a couple months
laugh.gif
:

Kudos to him for having the connect to get them tho......a lil jelly

Originally Posted by ccastro02

I'll take those xvi's. xvi's are the best looking out of all of them.
I felt the same way. The soles on those are sooo nice in person. 

I like the 1s, 6s, and 20s. Question, are they patent leather or just really shinny???

Back
Top Bottom