All Women Flirt, All Women Cheat....*Pics Inside*

So I've talked to this chick off and on that I met through a friend of my brother last summer. She lives in California and I'm in Georgia and she madeplans to visit but it never happened. Anyway we stopped talking and we recently started talking again and she has a man. I throw a few slick lines at her andshe's telling me I should come visit blah blah blah. Telling me her man is locked up and he's not gonna change and all that.

So I asked her what you gonna tell him if we have sex and she says

"Well I love with all my heart and if me and did anything I'd tell him, I tell him everything"
smh.gif

This is proof that [Mase]all women flirt, all women cheat[/Mase]

She is 34 and I'm 23, ya'll know I like em older......anyway Pics
10xzkv6.jpg

2cqclja.jpg

Then she has the nerve to have this on her page
smh.gif

2vsme5i.jpg

FYI I have no plans to go see this chick

No. Just because she's a !%%%% and she broke your heart doesn't mean ALL women act the same. This is the same as women thinking ALL men cheat becausethey've been hurt.

lies,

some random chick he think is hot on myspace, so he's having a psycho moment cooking up stories of them together in his head.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rawk On

No. Just because she's a !%%%% and she broke your heart doesn't mean ALL women act the same. This is the same as women thinking ALL men cheat because they've been hurt.
QFT.

Just because you met a trashy girl doesn't mean all girls that are in relationships flirt & cheat.

Originally Posted by imsoDS

her man look like obie trice...
laugh.gif
It's slight but I see it.
Edit, why the flames about how hot she is? I don't see him posting about how bad she is, just that she is willing to cheat, cats are quick to holler"SHE AINT HOT".

J23S wrote:

This is proof that [Mase]all women flirt, all women cheat[/Mase]

what? that's not proof of anything. all women do not cheat. neither do all men. generalizations FTL.

so her man is in jail and won't change but she's still with him?

that $*$# aint even cheatin IMO...she's playin herself...

Back
Top Bottom