ALL WOMEN WHO SAY THEY DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS ARE LIARS, THOUGH

They just been through $*%%!% up relationships and they haven't found the right man yet..and that "i have a career" excuse is just that..anexcuse and a cop out. discuss, though

Originally Posted by Diego

Still havin problems with Cocolicious, huh....
Nope
wink.gif

I don't think that is true. Not every girl wants to have kids and some people don't believe in marriage.

Diego shut up
laugh.gif

All this thread needs is a post by DCALLAMERICAN, a
eyes.gif
by ephan, a co-signby thyker jobs or simply, and a "i don't need no man" post from cocolicious 5+ pages

I'm a youngin' and have already made up my mind. The whole house in Sunnyville with 2.5 kids and a dog isn't very appealing.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I don't think that is true. Not every girl wants to have kids and some people don't believe in marriage.

Diego shut up
laugh.gif

Im on to the both of yous.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hope it works out though.
PS: It wouldnt help you to cook for your man (Dilla) every once in a while.
nerd.gif

I'm a youngin' and have already made up my mind. The whole house in Sunnyville with 2.5 kids and a dog isn't very appealing.
living by yourself your whole life seems appealing huh?..im 100% sure your thoughts will change, though when you become a woman

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Diego shut up
laugh.gif

Im on to the both of yous.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hope it works out though.
PS: It wouldnt help you to cook for your man (Dilla) every once in a while.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

coco and J Dilla have a thing?
nah...not yet
devil.gif

its not that i dont want to get married or have kids because of that, though.

i'm for spending my life with someone but i dont necessarily agree with marriage. for starters people make too big a deal of marriage, spending ridiculousamounts of money on weddings when they don't have the money...

also i dont think its feasible for two people to stay together for the rest of their lives. it can be possible but til death? really? why not until you guysare no longer right for each other? also because people make such a big deal about marriage , people rush into relationships where things don't fit andthey arent happy because they desperately want to be married and have kids.

as for the kid situation, i love kids (i'm going to be an elementary school teacher) , but i dont necessarily want to have one. if i get pregnant then ishall keep it but if i never have kids i wont complain. i think it's because i dont want to bring a child into this world. its crazy becauseanyone can up and have kids, and then your child has to encounter them and all the terrible things in this world. i don't think my heart canhandle it. maybe i'll just adopt and save a kid who's already existing

^ i'm not gonna proofread that so idc

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

living by yourself your whole life seems appealing huh?..im 100% sure your thoughts will change, though when you become a woman

Please sir. Spare me the until you get older crap.
That life is un-appealing to me. Period.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

also i dont think its feasible for two people to stay together for the rest of their lives. it can be possible but til death? really? why not until you guys are no longer right for each other?
You havent experienced Love yet...the older you get, the easier the relationship becomes...if one is "no longer" right for each other,then you werent right for each other from the getgo
who cares though??
you dont even live in the United States, though.

Those are the ones that just wanna get smashed, no strings attached
AKA !$+*%

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Please sir. Spare me the until you get older crap.
That life is un-appealing to me. Period.

im going to type up a rebuttal about why it matters, but im going to the pizzeria to get a slice, brb, though

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

its not that i dont want to get married or have kids because of that, though.

i'm for spending my life with someone but i dont necessarily agree with marriage. for starters people make too big a deal of marriage, spending ridiculous amounts of money on weddings when they don't have the money...

also i dont think its feasible for two people to stay together for the rest of their lives. it can be possible but til death? really? why not until you guys are no longer right for each other? also because people make such a big deal about marriage , people rush into relationships where things don't fit and they arent happy because they desperately want to be married and have kids.

as for the kid situation, i love kids (i'm going to be an elementary school teacher) , but i dont necessarily want to have one. if i get pregnant then i shall keep it but if i never have kids i wont complain. i think it's because i dont want to bring a child into this world. its crazy because anyone can up and have kids, and then your child has to encounter them and all the terrible things in this world. i don't think my heart can handle it. maybe i'll just adopt and save a kid who's already existing

^ i'm not gonna proofread that so idc

I love you let's live forever in my 2 bedroom apt, watching the wire and eating carryout food

Waking up to the same person every morning and smashing/eating the same P every morning, afternoon, and night would get boring
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

Stopped right there.

Back
Top Bottom