All You Can Eat Sushi in the Bay Area ... HELP ME OUT

It seems like I can't find a proper all you can eat spot in the bay area.

When I lived in Vallejo, I was hooked on Hisui in Vacaville. Since I'm south bay now, I want to know where you get your sushi fix (preferably all you caneat spots)

Right now the only one that wins is Sushi Factory in San Jose.

Ever since I've tried all you can eat sush in Reno, nothing compares. They serve you every and any kind of sushi and don't over stuff your sushi withrice. It's heaven. Plus, you can share your sushi (just as long as the the others that eat have paid for AYCE)

Trying to find something nearby with good if not great quality fish and in the bay area. preferably somewhere in between san jose and SF.

Thank you!

Don't eat at moonstar cause they was on the news hella times for health code violations

chocolate sushi has all you can eat and its a pretty good place too, check yelp

i forgot where it is though

Thecrazy cuz I just drove by a place and the sign of "All you can eat sushi" was burned into my head.

It's on South El Camino right before the 92 over pass. Kinda by the San Mateo Zoo. Didn't see the name tho.

Yea sushi house is hella good but it's not all you can eat. Hella crowded most of the time too, for good reason too. Wish it was all you could eat, I wouldalways be there.

Am I the only one that feels sushi house is average at best? Place is hella overrated.

sushi house is overrated... I find my glass of water is always empty.. and the waiters take days to refill.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Thecrazy cuz I just drove by a place and the sign of "All you can eat sushi" was burned into my head.

It's on South El Camino right before the 92 over pass. Kinda by the San Mateo Zoo. Didn't see the name tho.

That's Liquid Sushi Bar. I think they just started that all you can eat stuff.. never been there tho.

dang sushi house is overrated? I haven't really been anywhere else I guess that's why I think its good. What other places are good and for a good priceso I can try out other places.

Originally Posted by SOLED 0UT

It seems like I can't find a proper all you can eat spot in the bay area.

When I lived in Vallejo, I was hooked on Hisui in Vacaville. Since I'm south bay now, I want to know where you get your sushi fix (preferably all you can eat spots)

Right now the only one that wins is Sushi Factory in San Jose.

Ever since I've tried all you can eat sush in Reno, nothing compares. They serve you every and any kind of sushi and don't over stuff your sushi with rice. It's heaven.

Trying to find something nearby with good if not great quality fish and in the bay area. preferably somewhere in between san jose and SF.

Thank you!

whats the name of the sushi spot in reno? im going to be there in a couple of weeks

ludex360, tag up any of the all you can eat sushi spots. I forgot the first one i hit up, however my most recent one was at Sushi 7, I went with like 7 otherheads and we all had all you can eat. They were very consistent with the sushi, never a lot of rice. The servers/workers were very attentive to refilling thewater. With most of the sushi on the menu you have the option to order as a long roll or a hand roll. It was awesome.

You're in the South Bay, so check out Sushi 85 in Mountain View. It's comparable to Sushi Factory but with better service.

sushi 85 is where it is at!!!!!

if you are in vegas ever try SUSHI-MON off of sahara!!!! place blew my mind, great price and they dont load up the rice to make you full!!!!

Koi Sushi Bar off Decoto Rd in Union City is good, Little Mad is ehh, Sushi House is the best so far; not over rated.

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

You're in the South Bay, so check out Sushi 85 in Mountain View. It's comparable to Sushi Factory but with better service.
been there quite a few times already. one of the better all you can eat sushi spots i know of in the area.

If anyone is in Fremont, you should try Semo Sushi located off of Mowry next to the Starbucks and Lucky's. Try the Philly-Gut Truck bomb...but it is notall you can eat

in sac there a japanese buffet with ALOT of sushi. i forgot what its called had my cuz grad dinner in there. but yea its way cheaper than todai

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

in sac there a japanese buffet with ALOT of sushi. i forgot what its called had my cuz grad dinner in there. but yea its way cheaper than todai
fujis in elk grove? or mizu?

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

fujis in elk grove? or mizu?
mizu, misu is beast....omg I always make sure I go there when I go to Sac

hisui's in vacaville is good? i've been goin to davis all this time for fuji's. could've saved me some gas. Theres a couple places in vallejobut their service is horrible

Back
Top Bottom