ALL YOU NEW ARTISTS, WHAT BRINGS YOU TO NT?

Discussion in 'Music' started by servechilled81, Jan 11, 2014.

1. KingdomFlatbush

KingdomFlatbush

Yeah, I did notice this.. most of NT's producers are frequent posters

2. PLVN

PLVN

Sorry for replying to a 3 month old post :lol:

3. justcordell717

justcordell717

New to the site. Been coming here for years though. 24 yrs old, from Harrisburg,PA gotta baby and an album on the way. I ain't gon talk too much on it, that's what the musics for

soundcloud.com/justcordell

4. bezserker

bezserker

I'm a music producer. I make Trap/Hip Hop/Drill/Club/Futuristic beats. Plus I like Nike. Lol. So what's up! 

Beatsite: www.bezserker.com

~Bezserker Productions~

5. Tigron

Tigron

- OP begins thread saying NT (music) not a good place for aspiring artists.

- Aspiring artists proceed to shamelessly plug their ****.

Are you serious :lol:

6. mrperfect317

mrperfect317

I'm new but not really I been on niketalk since 2009 but couldn't remember my account. So I made a new one but his my EP  

7. justcordell717

justcordell717

Gon keep it a bean witchu bruh. Your voice/flow/verses need major work. But thematically I like the project, with the skits and everything. And the production is tough. Any chance of you linking me with the producer?

8. justcordell717

justcordell717

9. firetone

firetone

YO! Everybody

I'm a new in Niketalk. I love music and I make a beats. I looking for creativ peoples (MC) to work together. Listen to my beats 

check my beats and what you thing

https://soundcloud.com/firetone-studio

Peace !!!

10. servechilled81

servechilled81

^^^ [​IMG]

11. PLVN

PLVN

Chilled is doing God's work with this one :lol:

12. jaywatent

jaywatent

Just out here tryna make a name for myself

Check me out if you get a chance

Cris Savvy-What Its Like

http://crissavvy.com

13. jiimdarapper

jiimdarapper

Hi, I'm a Canadian Artist in a rap group called D.O.P.S.I.C.and getting a lot of support locally but want to expand my fan base further. If you want  to get a free download of my new track I Just Released A New Single on my Soundcloud page and looking for peoples input on the track. Go check it out an let me know what you think.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-716536103/rise

14. jon0h

jon0h

Been here for like a year or more, mainly for the battle rap thread. Fuqs with the Yeezy thread a lot as well. Never really noticed anywhere to post music, but decided to look today since I have an album release coming up and want to spread awareness....

Trying to decide what songs are gonna make the cut, honest opinions please!!!
    {I guess voting is cool if you're doing it for the sport...cause the winners always gonna be the same*}
    ‪#‎FuqThePolls‬~

15. mfingdrew

mfingdrew

I KNOW THAT IM BRAND NEW TO NT BUT I WANT TO MAKE AN IMPACT AND BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER IN THE NT COMMUNITY. 

WITH ALL OF THAT SAID, I ALSO MAKE BEATS IN MY SPARE TIME, WHILE TRYING TO OBTAIN A COLLEGE EDUCATION, SO I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD GIVE MY MUSIC A LISTEN AND SLIDE ME SOME FEEDBACK WHETHER ITS GOOD OR BAD ITS ALWYAS APPRECIATED !

16. riztone

riztone

Sup peeps

Just wanted to share my new single & music vid with you. I wrote this track for anyone who has been cheated on before, hope some of you can relate. Check it out:

Subscribe to my channel if you like what you hear :smile:

Blessings

Skilf

17. 504otg

504otg

**MY LINK IS JUST A PIC OF MYSELF I AM A NEW MEMBER , HEARD THIS WAS A HOT PLACE TO NETWORK. I AM A ARTIST BUT NOT TRYING TO BE THE ONE WHO JUST LEAVES A LINK AND SIGNS OFF. I AM CONFIDENT IN MY OWN MUSIC BUT I FIRST WANT PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO LIKE/FEEL ME AS A PERSON BEFORE I JUST TRY TO THROW NEW MUSIC IN THEIR EAR OF SOMEONE THEY NEVER HEARD OF. RELATIONSHIPS WITH FOLKS CAN GET YOU A LONGWAY . I HOPE TO BE LONGTERM ACTIVE MEMBER AND GAIN NEW FANS WHILE KICKING IT ON SOME "MAN" TYPE ISH WHILE IM HERE SO THATS ME , MY NAME GENO "OTG" IS SHORT FOR MY STAGE NAME. SPORTS,FAM & MUSIC IS MY THANG.

18. 504otg

504otg

For all who seen my first post here , I hope we on the same page but here is a link to my official website , from there you can get to my soundcloud account which includes 20+ songs by myself , some original , some rapping over "classic" instrumentals some may feel I dont need to be but hey , I respect em enough to know I cant be spitting no "trash" over beats legends have laid vocals on. So you get a chance and into hearing new music check me out. http://outhagate.com please feel free to hmu , feedback , questions whatever . I look to be active with all who question or want to know more about what I do with my music & so forth . so 💯 2 all .

19. linusdoes

linusdoes

i dunno i just want somewhere to show this to people that isnt KTT or hypebeast. 

20. jay los

jay los

k

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  21. servechilled81

servechilled81

[​IMG]

22. justcordell717

justcordell717

Tell em to check my project out and see what he thinks

Got two videos too. One I just released today

23. williamh

williamh

I'm not a new artist, in fact, i'm not an artist at all just a fan of music. But especially indie rap music. I like to cheer for the underdogs and I want to do my part in spreading the word for people that are not recognized by many but have talent. Like this guy SM. I found him on soundcloud. The track is dope and dude floats on the beat. Let me know if it's good or i'm just buggin'

[​IMG]

24. pacifist

pacifist

What's going on guys for those of you that like word play and a couple conscious bars check this out

25. jaymrockman

jaymrockman