Alleged Killer Kayla Mendoza Tweets "2 Drunk 2 Care" Before Causing Horrific Accident

her bf was pretty weird for that.
thanks for the update OP.

I was curious as to why she hadn't been charged yet and saw the news tonight. He does seem weird, I thought he was gonna start crying. Sucks being in that position cause you don't want to shhh on her character but he didn't have to get on camera and defend the tweets.

“The way the news manipulated her tweet was not only senile but grotesque, malevolent,” he said. “There’s really no word that can describe what that tweet did to her life.”

Dude dug deep into the thesaurus. I'm not sure he knows what any of those words meant.

And because I don't know what they meant I'm gonna take them as disrespect.

It helped catch that idiot. She would be a burn out and drunk driver regardless of if she had a twitter.

People like her like to turn up to show off for their followers and tags for likes etc. It's exposing so many kids to the bad side of the world.

Most criminals are too stupid to keep their mouth shut. You wouldn't believe how many people we bust based upon social networking.

her bf was pretty weird for that.
thanks for the update OP.

I was curious as to why she hadn't been charged yet and saw the news tonight. He does seem weird, I thought he was gonna start crying. Sucks being in that position cause you don't want to shhh on her character but he didn't have to get on camera and defend the tweets.

“The way the news manipulated her tweet was not only senile but grotesque, malevolent,” he said. “There’s really no word that can describe what that tweet did to her life.”

Dude dug deep into the thesaurus. I'm not sure he knows what any of those words meant.

And because I don't know what they meant I'm gonna take them as disrespect.

View media item 678905

Question to my smokers... I'm pro weed because I don't think the effects are as harmful as drinking.

What does marijuana do to your driving skills? B/c I seriously think this has more tondo with her being drunk than high...
Nowhere near as harmful as drinking since doesn't impair your motor skills, coordination, or reaction time the same way alcohol does. It does effect people differently though, a lot of people feel they drive better high, others are a nervous wreck. 

Personally I drive so flawlessly when I'm on, like it really really heightens my driving ability but I got Town bars anyway. I do get a pretty nervous easily in traffic and heavily congested streets. I'm also easily distracted by other people in the car.  I'll go out of my way to avoid driving high during rush hour or anywhere in San Francisco.

Last edited:
Wait, what? I'm pretty comfortable with the tweets being irrelevant when you just killed 2 people drunk driving. Makes her look like the selfish idiot she clearly is and it was only a matter of time before something happened.
l

This again? No you can't. You guys need to stop all this 'I know my limit' stuff. You don't. That's just an excuse because you can't be bothered taking responsibility. Just because you feel okay and you're not so drunk that you'll go the wrong way on the highway doesn't mean you're safe on the roads. You're still severely impaired.

And you know my tolerance level how? It all depends on the person man, their history with drinking, body mass, how much they had to eat....lot of factors. I'm sitting here telling you I can drive fine off half a bottle of whiskey...you don't believe me? fine, but don't sit there and try to tell me I'm severely impaired when you don't know me personally.

I live in a state where it's legal to drink and drive. No open container, as long as you're under the legal limit...which they put on the ballot last year to raise.

#KansasCity

The warrant says Kayla Mendoza’s blood alcohol was .15 at nearly one hour after the fatal crash, when hospital workers took Mendoza’s blood. In Florida, .08 is the legal limit. The search warrant also says that toxicology results detected marijuana in Mendoza’s blood.

Kaitlyn Ferrante’s mother, Christine, says even though she suspected Mendoza was drinking the confirmation is devastating to hear.

“I’m very angry,” Christine told CBS 4′s Carey Codd. “Now I can actually voice my opinion and say how angry I am to the fact that she actually got behind that wheel drunk. I want her to know the pain that I am suffering.”

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/01/07/exclusive-driver-in-deadly-november-crash-was-drunk/

24 years is a long time to be put away, idk if she'll serve the entire sentence though. Craziest thing about this is it was all preventable. I bet she ain't too drunk to care anymore

I be trying to tell yall, mind your decisions. One horrible decision ruined mad lives. Know that your decisions often affect more than just you.

RIP to those that lost their lives.

Ehh... After reading this thread I should probably try to chill on the high driving.

Did it just about every day last week and I just did it yesterday.

Haven't come close to being in an accident but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom