Allen Iverson wants an extension..

jpzx

Supporter
[table][tr][td]Iverson Wants An Extension[/td] [/tr][tr][td]April 29, 2008 - 12:10 pm[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Iverson_Allen_den.jpg
Denver Post -
Allen Iverson has one year left on his current contract, which pays him a base of $20.8 million.

"If I could, I would get it done tomorrow," Iverson said following the Nuggets' departure from the playoffs. "Once I talk to my people (agents), I'll have an idea."

Iverson has consistently expressed a wish to remain with the Nuggets.

RealGM Note: As the 8th best player in the NBA according to our season FIC, Iverson had a +0% Reina Value and 'deserved' to make his actual salary of $19.01 million.[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]Despite their struggles in the playoffs..AI still won't give up on this team (which I admire) but do I think it's smart? No. I'd like tosee him with Dwight in Orlando or something. I want to see the dude get a ring. If someone deserves one, it's him.

Course he does, where else can he jack up shots and not have to play defense and yet the fans never blame him for not winning. Place is perfect for him.

It's obvious he doesn't care about winning a championship. Just all about $$$ these days....

His game is just horrible now...

Originally Posted by 24 K B 8

It's obvious he doesn't care about winning a championship. Just all about $$$ these days....

Your right

He was 3rd in the league in scoring

Career high in fg% and 3p %

top 10 in steals & assists...

Probably going to be 2nd or 3rd team all-nba

What a bum....he should just retire
eyes.gif

what about being clutch, and having good shot selection and finding your teammates at the right time uhh.....I don't see it from that thug
laugh.gif

I don't think you can clasify ai as a point guard.

But since you called him a shoot first point guard that doesn't win how do you feel about Gilbert Arenas?

The Nuggets have huge potential but the way the play wont get them nowhere in the West.

I wouldn't classify him as a PG either its not his fault they don't have a PG in Denver. Saying his game is horrible now just screams out"hater". His game is not far from the days when he was in Philly where he received the regular season MVP Award and led his team to the finals, whichKobe has yet to do with out Shaq (Obviously this will change this year since Kobe is MVP and he'll be Finals MVP and win the championship =P). But yeah yougotta give him his props.

Originally Posted by 24 K B 8

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
at that. AI is all heart if he wasnt he wouldnt keep ptting all this work in. He would just slack and count his $ like some other guys after they getpaid, but he still works his !%@ off and at 32 is still playing at the top of his game and still has the stamina and durability to once again lead the L inminutes and i dont think he had 1 DNP this season

Do it Donnie! We need some players with heart, AI has a NY mentality and i have always believed that... too bad it wont happen though
frown.gif
Still one of myfavorite players of all time never the less.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seriously, I'm kind of glad the Clipper deal didn't go through. I didn't like a lot of what I saw in the Denver series. Then again my memory ofA.I. will always be that 1st game in the '01 playoffs and the series against Toronto.

Who am I kidding, A.I. come to L.A.!

I used to be one of his biggest fans but I'm beginning to realize that most teams would do a lot better without him. Sad to come to this epiphany....

Back
Top Bottom