Alligator cut open. Body parts found inside. *WARNING GRAPHIC*

I guess it's....

See you later for this Alligator...

horatio460.jpg

After growing up seeing Faces of Death, going on rotten.com in junior high, its come to a point where I'm so desensitized by these vids. Nothing grosses meout anymore besides 2G1C

no way that's real.. the body parts are cut off perfectly with no other marks on the skin or anything

eek.gif
dudes turned it into a got damn CSIScene

^word it looked liked somebody planted those cuz it was just too clean cut

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Little girl should've tied Nike Dunk shoelaces around the croc's mouth to keep it closed.

roll.gif

roll.gif
When i read that part of the thread, i was like "Come onnow..."

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

no way that's real.. the body parts are cut off perfectly with no other marks on the skin or anything
EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT....

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Are you sure thats an Alligator? Alligators are native to the southeastern United States. That doesnt look like the south. Look at its body shape and size, im pretty sure thats a crocodile.

Let that be a lesson to all the fools who chose to face a crocodile in the survival question.

Anaconda FTW!........or I guess the slightly less likely loss.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by Jeuce

Are you sure thats an Alligator? Alligators are native to the southeastern United States. That doesnt look like the south. Look at its body shape and size, im pretty sure thats a crocodile.

Let that be a lesson to all the fools who chose to face a crocodile in the survival question.

Anaconda FTW!........or I guess the slightly less likely loss.

%!!+ with that. Anaconda FTL. As soon as you even get close you'll get wrapped up.

Back
Top Bottom