Allison Stokke is Now Open for Business

Originally Posted by kidUFC

her elbows looks like a black girls nipples.....

... stops...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Megan can get the goods, no doubt about that. The thing is that she goes out of her way to have all types of pics that has pre-pubescent kids fapping for her, Allison managed to do the same thing by simply walking with a pole.
+1
she's more attractive b/c she doesnt try to be.
toss up...both look good though but
real girls > hollywood try-hards imo

The fact that she's a D1 athlete + her extremely good looks (average looks to some of you, I guess) makes her a dime to me.

Successful women are real sexy to me.

wait... you guys are comparing Stokke to Megan Fox?
laugh.gif
you have to be kidding me... nothing against Stokke, she's hot in real world terms... but if yousaw her in person she'd just be another chick around town - near the top of your list, but not A-number-1 by any means... Megan Fox stops traffic though,she's so good looking it hurts.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

one photo set her off. how sad is that for her.. never comin close to that EVER again.

no joke on a college campus, shes a bit above average with dozens of others triumphing her... the guy above me was right.. people need to get out and see some real girls.. hype beasts all AROUND in every facet of life.

average college girl getting no attention
3118535997_beef6ce061_o.jpg

people be hyping up all the wrong things in life
i would still take Stokke over that chick.

i could be wrong, but that girl doesn't look like she plays D-1 sports. Allison's body is 10x more on point.

and that chick probably isn't as flexible as Stokke either
devil.gif

laugh.gif
NT cracks me up

Never the less, she's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Diego

I know that there are a lot of females that are way badder than this girl, but some of yall saying this are the same ones beasting on Megan Fox.

Allison Stokke>>>>>Megan Fox

4e025ce46d606fcbb0f8ee65bd855bdb6bb2cf5.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was with my gf the first time i saw her in person. still did a full head turn and geeked about it but i didnt wanna run up on some stalker !$@$
laugh.gif

edit: and $*% how am i going to act like she's a celebrity
laugh.gif

I wanna see her with her hair down and in make up cause these pics make her look above average, but not really thread worthy

and M. Fox is cute in the face, but her body is gross. Actually, cute is an understatement, but still, her body ruins her entire look for me

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by CP1708

ef215dee8215622d3e8e0e182455a17fb40d2c8.pjpg

This is the pic she's famous for.
above average hottie
devil.gif
this is the pic that started it all. if she looked this good in every pic there would be a lot of reason to beast. but the other angles haveexposed her and shes really not anything special compared to all the other fap material that can be found online.

loved her in the summer!
surprisingly i forgot about her, until this....

shes
pimp.gif
!!!

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

this is the pic that started it all. if she looked this good in every pic there would be a lot of reason to beast. but the other angles have exposed her and shes really not anything special compared to all the other fap material that can be found online.

???

allison-stokke.2887.jpg

allison-stokke.2882.jpg

92599-268.jpg

Allison_Stokke_Vault.jpg

allison-stokke.jpg

super-hot-allison-stokke-pole.jpg

I mean yeah, she's everyday HOT, but i dont understand how any of you can call her average...

she's hot while competing. imagine that body dressed up and in some make up...

that said, yes there are hotter all-world/d1 athletes out there. i even know a couple, i.e.

n1539420202_30281892_3158.jpg

A.K. Nako; putting NT on to dimes before the hype since 2000.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

You guys have to keep in mind she goes to Cal, so in her local context she's pretty hot.
Sure, if the people don't leave campus.

Back
Top Bottom