Allow me to share my video project for class *Featuring my girl

We had to shoot a 3 min clip with a whole bunch of pre-selected scenes. It's random and completely pointless but it was fun working on it. I still have aweek for more editing time so feel free to critique.

laugh.gif

pretty structured fr something thats meant to be random...you got some nice night shots goin on in there.

some of the cuts are a bit jerky and a few of 1st person shots are a bit busted but part from that its alrite.

by the way, what was you shooting with?

Not bad. But the lighting was awful when she came out of the house. Edit out a couple of unneeded scenes and it should be good.

it's a little too obvious that all of the chase car scenes are shot in the same parking lot. (looks like a Target parking lot)

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Not bad. But the lighting was awful when she came out of the house. Edit out a couple of unneeded scenes and it should be good.

Girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Crib
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whip
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rating:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
out of
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Why does she go from lacing up her sneakers to having sandles on?
This
Also, she doesn't wear socks?

She wears socks, the scene i was supposed to shoot was her putting on slippers so i had to improvise. There's a whole lot inconsistencies if you payattention. The project was just to make sure we knew how to use the camera, the teacher doesn't really care about all the extra stuff.

Originally Posted by sevit86

whats the name of all the intrumentals?
first one is lil rob summer nights 2nd id biz markie make the music with your mouth(i think) 3rd is everyday i'm hustlin by rick ross

The 2nd Instrumental is Best of Me- Jay-Z and Mya. From 1:45-1:47 there seems to be someone in the passenger seat.
laugh.gif

What's up with that?

Originally Posted by romedadude

The 2nd Instrumental is Best of Me- Jay-Z and Mya. From 1:45-1:47 there seems to be someone in the passenger seat.
laugh.gif

What's up with that?

my lil sis wanted to ride... lol, I will end up editing her out.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Crib
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Whip
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rating:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
out of
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I agree nice girl. car, and crib

Originally Posted by eight2one

damn you got a nice whip, crib and chick....I envy!

WORD!

-theres someone in the passenger seat at the 1:48 mark
-camera job could be done better
-shoes to sandles (?)
-night time to day time (?)
-IMO 'best of me' would be better if it faded out, and you should choose a better song than 'hustlin' something like a cruising song, somethingthat would fit her 'rich' lifestyle, like rnb or something not like rick ross, if that makes sense....
laugh.gif

-IMO you should show her getting distracted first, then her noticing the guy, then hitting the brakes (but i dont know what your trying to show)

and what city were you driving around at?
looks familiar....

nice work though,
best of luck on this project!
grin.gif

thought there would be more hate seeing how this is NT and all.

But anyway damn bruh i want your life. Fine girl, nice house, nice whip, damn man u living the dream

Originally Posted by Dakingii

thought there would be more hate seeing how this is NT and all.

But anyway damn bruh i want your life. Fine girl, nice house, nice whip, damn man u living the dream

not really... the whip/crib is property of my pop's. I'm a broke +%* college student
ohwell.gif
... Give me a few years though and I should be set

Back
Top Bottom