almost died this summer

I don't really post but i thought i would share how lucky i am , over the summer when i was on vacation , me and a few friends were driving home when he thought it would be cool to pull up the e-break on a small mountain road, and he lost control of the car and we fell off the road and flipped 3 times down the side of a mountain , luckily none of us died but i busted up my shoulder pretty bad. My moms cousin like 15 years before had his car fall off the road and died like a 5 minute from where it happened.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Its almost november dawg.

does anyone wanna know i almost got diarrhea last spring?
Three christmas ago, i almost died by an avalanche of snow falling off a roof.

2 summers ago I got talked into driving to Eastside detroit by my best friend of 10 years. the second I got out of the car I got shot then beat up and then shot again in the head. I was left for dead until someone came and rescued me and am still alive today

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Its almost november dawg.

does anyone wanna know i almost got diarrhea last spring?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

2 summers ago I got talked into driving to Eastside detroit by my best friend of 10 years. the second I got out of the car I got shot then beat up and then shot again in the head. I was left for dead until someone came and rescued me and am still alive today

Someone should make a video about your story
smokin.gif

Glad you're safe. Don't be stupid and e-Brake on the side of mountains. Ya'll must have thought ya'll were initial D doin' it. Lol

woah thats a pretty cool story, i think i read a similar story to that somewhere
NLh4r.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Someone should make a video about your story
smokin.gif
i'd love to see that

But everyone almost dies every summer
eyes.gif

and lrn2powerslide on flat land before trying a mountain.

I'm glad you're safe. I almost died myself two weeks ago when I got hit by a car while crossing the street.
The next few days really put things in perspective for me, and I'm sure the same goes for you.

Back
Top Bottom