roll.gif

DEAD @ 2:02 on the first vid!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but real life... 

Spoiler [+]
this should show some of you NTers that are nervice (on purpose) around chicks how silly it is... this video puts it into perspective that there's no reason. once you get the ball rolling, the worse she can say is no... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but i have a question

Spoiler [+]
is that a good looking guy? dont really know how to judge whether a white guy is good looking enough to get chose consistently... no sandusky

laugh.gif
. it takes some guts to do what he did. especially in the vid OP posted. it was kinda akward to watch though. I cringed watching it. He kinda looks like a mix between Abel from Street Fighter IV and Blake Griffin. he  more resembles Abel IMO

SFIV_screenAbel.jpg

Me and my friend were standing on street by times square. We stood on the wall and he stood parallel from me. Every time a female passed us we will make face gestures when they passed by. Ugly face gesture or "cot damm gesture" and she was old/fat/wrinkly we give that cut throat gesture. If the girl was hot we gave a jerkin gesture.
I'm gonna try that you not knowing.

lmao it aint cringey when you know hes purposely acting like a beta. but im actually surprised of how nice some of the girls are, even after they notice he might be autistic or something lol. i guess dat height and anything above avg facial aesthetics trumps all.

seems so fun to troll for videos. wish i did that back in college.

Back
Top Bottom