Alpha males and the sort help me out...how do you "play the game" with women?

Seriously though, I realize they're a different species and being upfront and honest seems to fail miserably for me. how do you play the game with texts, ignoring, and all that. Haven't seen my fbuddy in nearly 2 weeks but she's always texting or calling, so confused... 

Originally Posted by soltheman

Tell her to hit you up when she wants to kick it.

simple.

I did! and she still sends texts for small talk and no direction. then hits me up about possibly chilling but it falls through cuz she doesnt hit me up. 

Upfront and honest IS alpha male

She plays your games.... you never play hers.

Be upfront and have her bending to your rules not hers..... Dont take her seriously.... ignore her here and there. Even though its best to be upfront cloak your intentions.

Be sexual.. on her terms, make it seem she want the D more than you want the P

Originally Posted by mcnoodlez

simple.

I did! and she still sends texts for small talk and no direction. then hits me up about possibly chilling but it falls through cuz she doesnt hit me up. 
And you respond?

roll.gif

It's sort of a "you got it or you don't" thing. She has to be interested/pursuing you for the ignoring stuff to work, if she's not interested it will backfire. It's also really all about having options, if you have more chicks on your squad, you have more freedom to experiment with your starting lineup.

If being upfront isn't working for you, either they aren't feeling you or you're doing it wrong.

simple.

I did! and she still sends texts forsmall talk and no direction. then hits me up about possibly chillingbut it falls through cuz she doesnt hit me up. 
And you respond?

roll.gif

Its on to the next after that dude. You're not going to win them all.

simple.

I don't know why NT is writing this in a quote but, move on. If she really was interested she would call you back.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Upfront and honest IS alpha male

She plays your games.... you never play hers.

Be upfront and have her bending to your rules not hers..... Dont take her seriously.... ignore her here and there. Even though its best to be upfront cloak your intentions.

I told dude this countless times, he just don't listen
laugh.gif
He act like I'm speakin in parables or somethin

I agree with Kicktionair.  Just let the girl know whats up and don't sweat her.  She'll get lonely eventually lol.

come on son, like you said shes just a fbuddy.. so go find some other girls.

you should have multiple girls that would %$%% you at any point in time

Yo, this is what I told dude:

She playin games
U conformin to her ways
If she aint wifey, no need to waste time on her
She gon keep stringin u along until she get bored then cut u off completely
Cut her off completely and leave it at that.

What does he do? Chase the vjj

Seriously though, I realize they're a different species and being upfront and honest seems to fail miserably for me. how do you play the game with texts, ignoring, and all that. Haven't seen my fbuddy in nearly 2 weeks but she's always texting or calling, so confused... 

Well in your case this is a simple one. You could switch hands. Put gloves on your hands. Use various nuttrags. Sit on your hands until they become numb, and perform the stranger. Do the double fist. My man you got options.

But nah all bs aside pretty much, all the positive things ppl said is correct. But most importantly you must have confidence, and you must exude it. You cant convince a chick of something, that you are shaky/unsure of yourself. That and its all a mind game. you must know them/her better then they know themselves. Its like chess make ya next move your best move, and have a counter move, even before she makes the initial move.

You're only as good as your options when it comes to "playing the game".

...But she doesn't know what your options are
wink.gif
. So your job is to let her know to get her mind right, or you're on to the next...and if there are no next in line, get some.

been working on others, and she did comment on the fact that i got fbook pics with other girls "are you trying to make me jealous?" and i never brought it up
laugh.gif

been working on others, and she did comment on the fact that i got fbook pics with other girls "are you trying to make me jealous?" and i never brought it up
laugh.gif
Then she's trying to validate her worth to her.

Keep it 100.

"If you're getting that caught up over me posing in pictures with other females, then we'll have to go our separate ways. Regardless of what happens, I'll continue on living life. And if you can't deal with that, it's best that you're not there with me."

Back
Top Bottom